What is that?!

Characters in this story: Hank, Connor, Colin, Colton, Conan, Gavin.

(Enjoy the piece of art I created based on the Reverse AU. I love that AU oml don't get me started I'll talk for hoursssss ;w; )

(Also Conan with piercings makes me nUT-)

I'm going to be away at a music festival this weekend but I have oneshots drafted and ready to post while I'm there ^w^

Enjoy~

-----------------------------------

"Where did you say Conan was again?" Colin asked Connor, his head tilted in confusion. Connor shrugged, sighing softly as he continued to flick through the TV channels.

"He just said he was going out for a bit and coming back later. He never said exactly where he was going," Connor responded, glancing up at Colin.

The two androids were home alone for now. Hank was out at the bar, Colton had gone to hang out with some friends, and Conan was god-knows where. The two spent this time watching TV, playing with Sumo and stealing snacks from their brothers' stash.

A few hours later, Colton returned home, smiling at them.

"Hi guys!" he greeted them cheerfully, also noting how the taller, younger android wasn't around, "Where's Conan?"

"He's still out somewhere. We don't know where," Colin explained as Colton flopped down onto the armchair. The three watched some animal documentaries and made it more entertaining by giving their own entertaining commentaries.

Eventually they heard the door open again, turning round to see Conan, but something was different. The three froze, eyes widening.

"Holy shit...."

"Conan for fucks sake..."

"What is that?!"

The three androids had different but similar reactions. Conan rolled their eyes, kind of expecting this.

"It's called a lip piercing. I wanted one, so I got one," he said, hanging his jacket up and wandering into the living room and sitting down.

"Why though?" Connor asked and Conan looked at him as if he just asked the most stupidest question on the earth.

"Free will," he answered simply, crossing his arms. The other three just kept looking at him with disbelief.

"Oh god what's Hank gonna think of this..." Colton groaned.

"CONAN WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"