Holiday

Characters in this story: Connor, Colin, Conan, Colton, Hank.

(If you enjoy my stories, you might like my art as well! Follow my instagram: Ch3rry0wl ! ^w^)

Enjoy~

-------------------

The trunk of Conan's brand new Toyota Sienna slammed shut after the last bag was thrown into it. An excited giggle came from the youngest of the brothers (well, they say he's the youngest, but in the order they were created he'd technically be the oldest. They decided based on mental age). Conan brushed his hands off and turned away from the trunk to face the others.

"Is that everything?" he asked and Connor nodded, replying with confirmation that this was all they needed. Colton jumped up and down, still giggling. This was the first time the four androids would leave Detroit, and it was safe to say they were all very excited, but also a little nervous. It was a good job they'd all removed their LEDs as well, the humans wouldn't know they were androids. Hank approached the four, chuckling at how excited they were.

"Are you lot sure you're gonna be alright without me? I don't want any of you getting into trouble..." he said, being the worried dad he was. They all nodded, they already had fake passports and ID saying they were human, just in case.

"We should be okay. Unless there are thermal scanners in Spain, no one will know we're not human," Conan said to reassure Hank. Now that all the bags were in the car and the four androids were ready to go, now was the time to say goodbye. Connor was the first to go to Hank, giving him a hug, then the others joined in, turning it into a group hug.

"Don't do anything illegal, and send me a postcard," Hank said with a chuckle, ruffling their hair.

"We will! Lets go now, I can't wait any longer!" Colton said with even more giggles, rushing back over to the car. Hank watched with a smile as they said their goodbyes and went to the vehicle and got in. Conan started the car and pulled out of Hank's driveway, Connor was sat in the passenger seat and Colin and Colton were sat in the back. They waved goodbye to Hank one last time before driving away, their journey to the airport beginning.