Jericho High - Colin's Story

I've decided to make Jericho High a series in this book of oneshots due to a majority of people wanting me to write more, it will follow one of the four brothers each time and the shenanigans that they get up to. We'll start with Colin this time ^w^

- - IMPORTANT - -
I've also decided to make a timetable based around this.

Monday: Random Oneshot/No Update
Tuesday:  Family Moments Update/No Update
Wednesday: Jericho High Update
Thursday: Random Oneshot/No Update
Friday: Family Moments Update
Saturday: Jericho High Update
Sunday: Random Oneshot/No Update

The 'No Update' means I may not post a oneshot on that day.

I've missed doing the 'Family Moments' parts so I'll also continue those as a series, meaning part 3 of it will be out on Tuesday UwU

Also I know its Sunday today but I'm making an exception, the timetable will be put in place starting Monday.

Enjoy~

---------------------------

Jericho High: a place for students with a broad imagination and high expectations. It was full of a variety of different people, all with different hobbies and preferences, but also some with the same. Of course people with similar interests became friends quickly, and that's what happened with Colin.

Colin was never really one to stand out from the crowd, in fact he'd prefer it if he wasn't noticed at all. He was shy and socially awkward, even around his own family. His brothers contrasted to his social status quite a lot; Connor was cheerful and chirpy, always making friends wherever he could; Colton was goofy and lovable, everyone he met loved to have him around; and Conan was strict and cold, but also strong and always willing to help, and he also hated bullies, if anyone was being harassed, they would always go to Conan for help, but unfortunately Conan was still in middle school when Connor, Colin and Colton were in their first and second year of high school.

Colin was the loner, the invisible one, the guy that would sit quietly, watching everyone else around him without saying a word. It sucked to have no friends, but at least he couldn't make a fool of himself if he went unnoticed.

That was until he started his second year of high school.

Colin had found a peaceful place to sit outside in his first year and visited there practically everyday, under a tree and far from the bustling crowd of the other students. He even went and sat there at the start of his second year, but one day, someone was sat there before him, a boy his age was sitting there with a book in his lap, a peaceful look on his face.

He hadn't noticed the guy until he was only a few feet away. He froze once he noticed him and took a step back, hoping to sneak away unnoticed, but the guy saw him. He felt frozen, this was the first time anyone had really actually looked directly at him. The boy smiled softly at him, emitting a friendly aura.

"Oh, hello! I didn't expect anyone else to know about this spot," The boy said with a light chuckle, his blue eyes looking warmly at Colin. Colin gulped a bit and took a deep breath, looking rather nervous.

"Y-Yea, I came here every day in my first year... it's a peaceful place, away from everyone else," Colin replied quietly, looking at the ground and shuffling his feet anxiously. The guy noticed this and gave him a reassuring look.

"Yes, it is very peaceful. I'm sorry if i'm making you uncomfortable, I can tell that your not used to having company, I can leave if you'd like?" he offered and Colin shook his head. This was the first person to speak to him properly since he'd started high school, he wasn't just going to make him leave.