"I-It's all my fault..." (Gavin x RK900)

Characters in this story: Gavin and Conan.

Warnings: Swearing, Conan nearly dies.

Enjoy~

--------------------

Another day at the precinct, boring as usual. Well, it wasn't as boring for Gavin now since he and Conan hooked up - much to Hank and Connor's disapproval - and was spending more time with him now. No one but Hank, Connor, Colton and Colin knew about them being together and they wanted to keep it that way. Gavin had a reputation to uphold, he was known to hate androids, what would happen if the other officers found out he was dating one?

He was currently browsing through some recent case files on the database, trying to find one him and Conan could go and check out. He felt a tap on his shoulder and glanced up to see Conan there holding a coffee for him. Gavin gave him a small quick smile that no one else would see before taking the coffee and mumbling a thanks. God keeping them a secret was hard.

Conan went and sat down at the desk opposite to Gavin's and opened up some case files as well. He then got a notification for a new one.

"A case just popped up, there were a couple of androids holding hostages at gunpoint in a store downtown before robbing the place and then killing the hostages. The victims are both androids and humans - two humans, three androids. We should go have a look," he said as he finished reading and looked up at Gavin. He nodded in agreement and stood up.

"Alright then, let's head out," he mumbled, putting his jacket on and putting his loaded gun in it's holster, just in case.

-------------------- 

They arrived at the store the shooting took place at, parking a little bit away from it. They got out of the car and saw a police officer already stood outside putting up the holographic police tape around the area. Gavin approached him and talked to the officer for a bit before passing through the tape and going inside, Conan following quietly. No other detectives were yet on the scene, giving them some time to gather the evidence.

The place was absolutely trashed; a window was smashed, spreading glass shards all across the floor; Shelves were knocked over, littering the area with the contents of what was there; The lights had been shot out, causing the place to be shadowed over; and worst of all, a huddle of bodies were strewn about in the far corner of the room, a mixture of blue and red blood covering the floor. It was a rather distressing image for anyone to he honest. Five dead people, all innocent. They were just going about their normal business and suddenly in one single moment their lives were over.

This distressed Gavin greatly and Conan noticed this.

"Detective Reed, are you alright?" Conan asked him in a soft voice, placing a hand on his shoulder. Gavin sighed heavily, glancing away.

"Yea, yea... I'm fine. We should start gathering evidence," he mumbled and went to gather evidence away from the bodies. Conan decided to get to work on his analysis and went to the bodies, doing his usual gross analysis technique.

[ANALYSING. . .]

[MIXED DNA - SEPARATING COMPONENTS]

[TRACES OF HUMAN DNA FOUND]

[PROCESSING INFORMATION]

[MATCHING FIRST DNA]

Name: Diana Summers

D.O.B: 15th December, 1995

Age: 43

[MATCHING SECOND DNA]