The Party

Partying, partying yeah!! Fun fun fun fun.
Why can't every month be October 😪

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

We purchased our outfits and made our way back to Steph's house to get ready. We took a small detour to a fast food joint and loaded up on greasy food, Steph said that it would help combat any hangover we might get later.

When we were done eating, we went to shower, and I later met her in her room to finish getting ready. I plopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling while she stood in front of her mirror straightening her hair. "So what exactly should I expect out of this Halloween party...thing?"

She gasped, "Are you saying you've never been to one of these?"

I sat up and laughed, "Does it look like I'm the kind of person who goes to these type of things? I always avoided doing stuff like this....because I was afraid Joe would be there." I looked down in disappointment as I realized just how long he had controlled my life.

"Hey!" She snapped her fingers. "Look at me." I drew my head up and held her eye contact as she spoke directly to me, "Fuck him. Okay? He's gone and there's no way I'm going to let some ass clown like him, ruin our night." I smiled up at her. "Now go put your costume on and I'll spice it up for you."

I reached into the bag and pulled out my costume, the sexy kitten and cloak, and laid it out on her bed. "So how are you expecting to do this? Won't the cloak just cover the tail?"

She put down her straightener, tucked some pieces of hair behind her ears and turned around to face me. She tapped her chin and smirked, "Oh you'll see. The tail will still be under the cloak but let me try to explain it as, this would've been Little Red Riding Hood if she had met a badass black cat instead of a wolf."

I chuckled, "Where you get these ideas from, I'll never know." I slipped on the fishnet black stockings, and pulled my costume up over my body. It was a strapless, pleather corset styled bodysuit with a tail on the back, and hugged my curves in all the right places. I walked over to the mirror and my eyes widened. "Holyyyy-"

"Boobies." Steph chimed in as she appeared from behind me and looked over my shoulder into the mirror. "You look fantastic! Here put on this studded choker and these claw gloves and I'll get the cloak."

I took the choker and attached it around my neck and slipped the gloves on. I raised one of my fingers and touched one of the claws on the gloves, feeling a sharp pressure and sting as I made contact. I raised my eyebrows, "Uh Steph? Aren't these gloves a little dangerous? I could probably legitimately stab someone with these."