Chapter 18 Trigger Warning!

Thank you for the votes! Add me and I will add you back!

Kellin's POV

I knew this was going to happen. He hurt her and now i'm going to hurt him. I will wait until after Deanna and CC's wedding though. I looked in the living room where Copeland was snuggled up on the couch with Katelynne. 

"Listen Sabrina, you can stay here tonight and as long as you need. We will get your clothes from his house tommorrow." 

"Kellin I don't want to be a burden on your family-" I cut her off.

"Nonsense, you are family. The boys are at their dad's and I am sure Copeland would be happy to see you along with Katelynne."

"Okay, but only if you say so," her voice was uneasy. "I'm on my way, see you in ten." The line cut and I went out to tell Katelynne that Sabrina was coming. I could see the look all over Copeland's little face that she was excited. Copeland saw Sabrina less than I got to see her and Sabrina has always been a big part of Copeland's life. Katelynne actually picked her as Copeland's godmother and I picked Justin as the god father. Katelynne wasn't to happy about my choice to have Justin as the godfather, but I know if something ever did happen to us Justin and Sabrina would take good care of Cope.

"Kellin just don't do anything stupid at Deanna's wedding, it's her day. You wouldn't like it if it was our wedding and Justin's sister broke up with her boyfriend and Justin went to go beat his ass now would you?" Katelynn asked. I shook my head. The door bell rang and Cope jumped up. I followed after her to open the baby proof doorknob. I opened the door to find a tear stained face standing out on our porch. I let her in and Cope wrapped her little arms around Sabrina.

"Hey sweet heart," Sabrina coed. "Look how big you have gotten," Copeland giggled and ran out into the living room. I hugged Sabrina close to my body to protect her from any guys that came her way.

"I swear to god if he ever says one word to you ever again I will kill him myself," I whispered into her ear.

"I didn't think he would do this to me," she cried.

"Nobody would ever think that it would happen to somebody like you. Don't worry he doesn't deserve you anyway." We pulled apart and she walked into the living room. Katelynne and Sabrina were engaged in a conversation about the wedding planning for Deanna's wedding and how we were just going to wing it, with no dress rehersal. 

"So did they hire a band to play music the whole time or are you just going to play some tracks?" Katelynne asked.

Sabrina's POV

Katelynne and I were talking about the wedding when she asked about music. My face dropped I forgot all about the music. Man what am I going to do? Deanna is going to kill me.

"Gosh dangit, I knew I was forgetting something," I let a huge frustrated sigh out.

"Don't worry about that," Kellin started. "Each band can perform a song or two!" Boy this guy is smart.

"Good thinking, Kellin give me every singer of every band in your phone. I will ask them if their band can perform at Deanna's wedding. It will be the best suprise for her. She will never expect it," He passed me his phone and I started putting every singer I knew would be there in my phone. "Thank you Kellin, you just saved me from being murdered," I giggled.

"Yup," he chuckled. I typed as fast as I could until Katelynn came down with a pair of her shorts and a tee shirt. I thanked her and finished sending out the texts until I got to Austin's name debating on if I should ask them to perform. I wrote the text but couldn't bring myself to send it. My finger slipped and I hit the send button.