Chapter 19

Thank you my lovlies for the votes!!!

-The Day Of Deanna And CC's Wedding-

Sabrina's POV

Today was the big day for Deanna. My cuts are still visable but not much. I jumped in the shower and through on a pair of shorts and a shirt until I get to Deanna's where all the girls will get ready. The guys are going to Andy's to get ready. I zoom down the stairs grabbing the dresses. I carefully layed the dresses down in the back of the car. I sat listening to some Falling In Reverse and Pierce The Veil. I started screaming some lyrics when I arrived at my destination. I jumped out grabbing the dresses and running up the path, barging through the door.

"Ready for your make over Mrs. Coma," I yelled through the house.

"Yes," she stuttered. The plan was for me to help Deanna and the other girls were going to help each other. I handed everyone their dress and pulled Deanna up to her room with our dresses in hand. I french braided her hair and did a beautiful smokey eye. It was finally time for the dress.

"Ready?" I asked helping her into her dress.

Deanna's POV

She asked me if I was ready and I shook my head yes. I climbed into my beautiful dress and she zipped it up. I slid my white heels on and looked in the mirror. Today was my day and nobody was going to ruin it, besides the fact my parents couldn't make it. I guess I'm walking myself down the aisle. I sighed and watched as Sabrina worked away on herself. Her make up was similer to mine just lighter. She left her hair down natural and put her black and red dress on with matching black heels. We were ready to go! God I was so nervous. I walked out and a long black limo was waiting outside for us. I climbed in and got situated and everyone else jumped in.

"You nervous," my sister asked me.

"Kinda, I just wish mom and dad could be there," I sighed.

"It's alright Deanna, we're all here for you," Jaida said rubbing my arm. Boy I hoped she was right. The limo pulled up and everyone got out. Sabrina lead us to a room where we will stay until somebody comes to get us. Sabrina opened the door and I saw one of my best friends. Jayy Von Monroe himself. 

"Congrats, you're finally settling down," he gave me his perfect smile.

"Yes he's the best. He treats me like a princess," I sort of bragged.

"Well good and if he hurts you, call Dahvie and I. We will take care of him." Jay laughed. The music started and our girls paired with the guys. Jaida and Jake, Shelby and Ashley, Cheyenne and Jinxx, Sabrina and Andy, and finally Jayy and I. I heard awes coming from the crowd as the familiar sounds of here comes the bride came from the organ. Our closest friends were here and then I saw Alan and the others, I know this is going to be hard for Sabrina. Jayy kissed my cheek and sat down as the music stopped playing.

"You look beautiful," CC mouthed to me.

"You too," I mouthed back.

"So the bride and groom have decided to write their own vows," The priest announced. "Whose first?" CC stepped forward.

"Um, I don't really know where to start, but I have known since the first day that I met you that you were special. You always have something positive to say and you always make me feel better when I am having a bad day. You have stuck with me for five years and I hope you will for the rest of our lives. Deanna will you do the honors of becoming my wife?" He is so sweet. I shook my head yes. I stepped forward to read my vows.