Chapter 28

So school is coming fqster than I wanted and I have to go school clothes shopping. Bleh.

Sabrina's POV

Alan just proposed to me. Am I dreaming. Wait, does Kellin know? If so, is he okay with this? He is going to find out sooner than later because of all the fans. The guy's finished their set and ran off stage. Alan set his guitar down and ran to me.

"Hey, um Alan, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure," he said engulfing me in a hug.

"Does Kellin know? "

"I didn't really plan that part," he shrugged his shoulders. I gave him the look.

"Okay, but right after this tour we need to talk to him," I told him. I kissed Alan one more time and walked off. I pulled out my phone and called Deanna. Thank god I will see her in three weeks.

"Hey hun, how is it going?" she asked me.

"Deanna, guess what? Never mind, I want to tell you! Alan proposed to me," I heard loud squealing over the phone.

"That's great. When is the wedding?" I thought for a second. We didn't make plans. I don't really want all this stress on me now.

"We are waiting a little bit. How was your honey moon? " I asked her knowing the answer. All she talked about when we talked about the honey moon was how CC was going to sweep her off her feet and into bed. Bleh.

Deanna's POV

I can't believe she is getting married. I will make her wedding awesome. I know my wedding was beautiful and my honey moon was perfect. I wanted to make hers just as perfect. Alan better not screw this up.

"Does Kellin know?" I asked her. I knew Kellin is never going to let this slide. Alan is supposed to ask Kellin for Sabrina's hand in marriage. Kellin is going to walk Sabrina down the aisle.

"Not yet," she said shyly.

"He is going to be pissed! You better make Alan wear a bullet proof vest. Put it this way, he will put you before Katelynne because you are his sister," I stated.

"Deanna! I am starting to think you don't like Alan either. Why are you being like this? Kellin will deal with it the way he always does. How come when I bring up the proposal, everyone brings up what Kellin will think? He didn't care what others thought when he proposed to his slutty ex-girlfriend," she was raging now. I went to say something, but the line was dead.

Another short chapter sorry! I am trying to get to the good parts!

10 votes please!