Chapter 30

Wow so 5 more chapters after this one! You guys are the best!

Sabrina's POV

Instead of going to the club the other night, we decided on staying home, but tonight was different. We were going to the club for Phil's birthday and I also had big news for Alan. I don't really know how he is going to take the news, but hopefully he will react a little differently. I really didn't want to go to the club because I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Someone's going to get hurt and I don't know who it is. I put on a pair of skinny jeans due to the extra baby fat I have gained are a little tighter than usual. Yes, I am pregnant with Alan Ashby's baby. The only one besides me that knows is my other best friend Vic. Why does he know? Because I had to tell someone who wouldn't tell Alan. I pulled on a dressy shirt and walked down to meet the guys. It has been about a month since I told Kellin about our engagement. I haven't really been talking to Austin because of his ex-girlfriend. I still continue to get those weird texts, but I just shrug it off. It has been over a year and nothing has happened. Probably just a pissed off fan. I made it down the stairs and Alan pulls me closer to him. Austin just looks at me and I look away.

"Happy Birthday Phil! " I shout.

"Thank you darling," I walk out the door and into the car. I am the designated driver because in their minds, I don't want to drink and in my mind I can't drink. We pull up to the club and we order drinks. We sit at the table and just talk about some memories that we have had with Phil over the past years. All the guys dispersed and I watched Phil order drink after drink. I watched Tino and Alan from a distance. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Austin watched me.

"What!?!" I shouted at him and got up to find Alan. I couldn't find him. I turned toward the door and saw a sight I never wanted to see. Brooke kissing Alan or vise versa it really doesn't matter. "Really Alan!?! Again?!!? A promise ring and an engagement ring must not mean anything to you!! You really screwed up this time. We are done!" I took the ring of and threw it at him before he had any time to say anything and ran out the door.

Austin's POV

Alan and Brooke were making out. Sabrina took her engagement ring off and threw it at Alan. He messed up again.

"Really Alan!?!" I shouted mad as he pushed Brooke off him.

"She kissed me, so I kissed back. It was the alcohol talking," he defended.

"Well, little do you know, that whore over there has been sending Sabrina threatening messages. Sabrina gave you everything and you just screwed her over. I hope you feel like a total piece of shit right now because that's how you just treated Sabrina," I ran out the door to look for Sabrina. Gone. Good thing I haven't had anything to drink because I am now the designated driver. Why would he do this to her? Hasn't she realized he has already ruined her enough? I can't call Kellin, he would freak. I will call CC and see if they have seen Sabrina. The phone rang a couple times and then he answered.

"Hey CC, have you or Deanna seen Sabrina? " I asked.

"Negative, " he answered. Great, where could she be?

"Okay, um thank you anyways, " I hung up the phone and went inside. She is probably just at Kellin's.

Sabrina's POV

I can't believe him. I am engaged, well, was engaged to him and pregnant with our child and he cheated. AGAIN. I am never going back to another club as long as I live. I finally made it to my new destination. I packed all my stuff from Alan's house and brought it to my friends house. Vic. Why is it, that he is picking up my broken pieces when it should be my fiance? I will never love again. I might be going on tour with them next week. Vic asked me, but I don't know. I left Orange County to come to San Diego and if i

I don't go with them I might go visit an old friend. Back to Vermont. Thank god my birth parent moved to Australia to be closer to my sister's college. I knocked on Vic's door and he pulled me in.

"Hey," he said hugging me.

"Hey, I am sorry I am being a burden on you," I said. I wanted to cry. I wanted a lot of things. Life just isn't fair. I knew it was to good to be true.

These last few chapters are going to be a little shorter but when I start the new one they will get longer again.

5 votes please!