Chapter 11

Thank you for the votes and here is chapter 11 as I promised!

Sabrina's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache, so I got out of bed and grabbed the bottle of Advil. I downed two without anything to drink. It was about 7 o'clock in the morning and the guys sure as hell weren't up yet and i'm glad because i didn't want to tell Alan anything yet, or maybe Austin would tell him for me. i grabbed my bag of stuff and took a shower i turned on my music and 21 Guns by Green Day Started playing. I hummed away as the song ended and i jumped out wrapping a towel around me. I picked a Bring Me The Horizon crop top and a pair of black skinnys.

I walked out slipping on a pair of red TOMS and grabbed a bottle of water and a poptart out of the cupboard. I grabbed my camera and walked outside of our next venue in this nice place called Albuquerque. I walked over to Black Veil Brides merch tent.

"Hey Deanna ," I greeted.

"Hey, how are you and ginger boy?" She asked. How did she know that me and Alan have been spending a lot of time together? Maybe she stalks me.

"Well, he said he loved me and stuff. How about you and lover boy?''

"Well," she trailed off. I hate it when people do that and then they just start talking again. "We have a set date for our wedding now,' Wow this was big i can't wait. This is going to be fun. A whole bunch of drunk family members and band members. Our grandma loves to get drunk and dance on tables. When Deanna and I were kids our grandmother would get wasted and dance on the kitchen table with music blasting through the house. She is a wild one.

"WOW, are you inviting Mema?" I ask.

"Of course it wouldn't be a wedding without her drunk dancing on tables."

"When is the set date?" I ask curiously.

"July 10, during the week of the guys get off," she had a big smirk on her face and then i felt arms wrap around me and pull me away.

"Bye Deanna I will talk later," I said while letting Alan pull me away from her.

Alan must have balls to pull me away from a conversation. I love to talk and I hate to be interrupted.

"Yes Mr. Ashby?"

"Go on a date with me tomorrow after our set in Mesa?" he said but but it as a question.

" Sure what do I wear?"

"Listen as soon as our set is over head over to the BVB bus and your cousin has an outfit picked out where you will take a shower and she will do your hair and make up," he said quickly as I took in all this information.

"Okay," Alan started leaning in and I turned my head so he kissed me on the cheek. I giggled as he realized that i turned my head.

"Oh you think that's funny," he picked me up and through me over his shoulder and started walking in the direction of our bus.

"Alan Put me down," I hit his back as hard as I could which wasn't hard because I am terribly weak. He through me down on the couch and started tickling me.

"S-Stop," I giggled.

" I will if you say Alan Is The Best Ginger In The World?"

"NEVER!!" I shout and he continues tickling me.

"O-Okay."

"What?" he had a smirk playing on his lips.

"Alan is the best ginger in the world, You happy?"