Chapter 27

Only 8 more chapters left after this one! It saddens me, but guess what that means? Sequel! Yes I am making a sequel! I will always write until their end comes to! Anyway my lovlies, here is a new chapter.

Alan's POV

It's about halfway through tour and I think it's time for me to make my move. Today was the day. The day that I will be proposing to her. This tour was kinda rocky at some points. We would get shit faced and not even realize what we were doing. I love her though. I really do. I grabbed my guitar, getting ready to play this new venue. The stage was huge tonight. One of the biggest stages that I have ever been on. We were doing a quick sound check while I waited for the show to start. I played around with a few different riffs and waited for the stage manager to tell us it was show time. I played a riff or two until Phil jumped in and played the main parts. I watched as Sabrina took a few pictures with some of the fans and hugged some of them. She really was kind hearted. I looked back over to Austin and he looked at me. Right after the song he came over to me a threw an arm around my shoulder.

"So Alan, I hear you have a message for somebody in particular," he grinned and I knew what was happening. I just nodded at what he was saying. "Well, Sabrina can you come up here. I want you to sing a song that Alan is playing on this acoustic guitar, " he said handing the guitar to me and I put down the one in my arms. Aaron and Phil helped her on stage and she sat on a stool next to me. Austin handed her his microphone and I started playing the song that I was supposed to play. A cover that our buddies from Pierce the Veil did. Just The Way You Are. She caught on and started to sing. When it came to an end, I nelt down on one knee and pulled out the tiny black velvet box.

"Sabrina, will you marry me?"

Sabrina's POV

"Sabrina, will you marry me?" he asked with his big brown eyes.

"Of course, " I cried tears of joy. All the guys came and gave us a group hug. Alan picked me up and held me tightly to his chest.

"Thank you," he whispered in my ear.

Austin's POV

Alan told me about his plan before we left for tour and I was happy for my friends. I think they are perfect for each other. I just hope he doesn't mess up. She's just to fragile to hurt anymore. I was looking through her phone the other day and she keeps getting these weird texts like 'I'm gonna get you' or 'Stay away from Alan' and a whole bunch of weird texts. Sabrina has been talking to her cousin a lot about her problems to. I feel bad for snooping, but I need to make sure she is okay. Alan's proposal was extravagant. Like, I know a lot of people propose on stage, but who would play a guitar and get your soon to be fiance to sing. Alan Ashby, that's who. I can't wait until I am called Uncle Austin. I will tell my nieces and nephews all about the history of Squidgy,  how I met their mother and father and how we formed the band. This is going to be amazing!

Sorry this chapter is so short. I just got back from vacation and I wanted to write something quickly for you.

5 votes please!