25

Keith's POV

"Keith." I groan and roll over, tangling my blanket in the process. "Keith!"  I roll over again in the same direction and hit my head against the wall. "I'm up," I mumble.

I push myself away from the wall and sit up. I look at the people surrounding my bed. "Why is everyone here? Wait, I locked the door. How did you get in?" Now I'm scared.

Coran smiles, "I control the castle's functions! This was just a switch flip!"

"Okay...but why are you here?"

"Pidge Podge thinks they found a way to turn you back!" Hunk smiles. Now I'm awake.

"The thing is, you need to let me inject you with it," Pidge says. My eyes widen.

"Is there another way? Please?" I grip the blanket tight in my fists.

"Not currently. I don't even know if this one will work, let alone if I try to make it work a different way."

"Can't you just try? That's all I'm asking!" I begin to grow angry but I don't know why. Pidge's eyes widen and they stumble back. Shiro freezes and seems to space out. Lance looks at the others before we lock eyes. He comes forward and sits on the bed. He leans close to my ear and moves a bit further away when it flicks in his direction. "You're kinda snarling and it's scaring them." My ears push themselves back and I force my gaze to focus on my lap.

Lance moves away and stands with the others. "I'm sorry...I don't know what happened there," I force out.

"Just don't eat me, I wouldn't be a very filling meal anyway," Pidge tries to joke but I can tell she's uncomfortable. "I'll try to make it so it can be taken a different way."

"Thank you...so much," I mutter.

"Yeah. No problem."

Slowly, people start to file out of the room. Shiro still seems out of it. I feel really bad about it but I can't really do anything to help, especially not while looking like this.

"I'm so sorry."

A/N

I'm kinda loosing motivation so if you have any ideas for pining klance, let me know. I might include it if I feel like it. Sorry for the short chapter.