Lewd?

First off make sure you look at the gif up top cause it makes this whole thing work lol don't kill me

King's P.O.V
I get out of bed and get dressed. I look over at Y\N to see her still sleeping. We went a little crazy last night hehe. I float over and kiss her forehead. I tuck her in and walk out the door and head to the bar. I see hawk in the corner eating scraps and I see ban passed out drunk on a table. I look over to the bar to see Gowther sitting alone. I float over and get me some ale. I look over to see Gowther looking at me. I look back at him and give him a small smile. I float backwards and start drinking my ale. I get the feeling I'm being watched so I look back at the bar to see Gowther watching me. "Gowther. Why are you stareing at me?" Gowther stands up and walks towards me. "Pardon my stareing. I just.. Well I wanted to know why Y\N was screaming last night." I stop drinking my ale and look at him with a blush. "Wha.. " "well.. I asked the captain why Y\N was screaming and he said that you two were being lewd. " at this point I was hard core blushing. "Well Gowther the captain was.. A bit right I guess. But its not a big deal. No need to worry. " I go back to drinking my ale, and trying to ignore Gowther now. "I see." Gother lifts up his shirt. "Do you want to try lewd things with me? " I spit out my ale and look at him like he's on fire. "Wha..  No!" Gowther puts his shirt back down and looks at me puzzled. "But.. Then why do you do lewd things with Y\N?" I blush some more and look at Gowther. "Well.. Because I love, and that's what two people in love do. They... Well.. You know. " Gowther nods and puts his finger to his face. "But. I've heard the captain say that he loves all of us before. Does that mean he will be lewd with us? " I drop my ale. I was getting ready to yell when I hear a laugh at the stairs. I look over to see Y\N.  "Yes Gowther. And if i am correct the captain wants you to go upstairs in his room right nkw strip and sit on his bed and wait for him. He will be there soon. " Y\N winks at Gowther and he nods. Gowther start up the stairs while Y\N makes her way to me. "The captain is going to kill you." I pick Y\N up and kiss her. "Yeah, buuut.  Its so much fun to play with Gowther. " she gives a sweet closed eyed smile. I kiss her forehead. "Sooo am I the only one you love to be lewd with~" Y\N whispers in my ear. I nod and kiss her. "Yup. Now and forever. " she giggles and jumps out of my hands. I'm gonna go take a shower. I nod and go sit at the bar to think about my future with Y\N.   

Its short agian but I saw that gif I show up top and had too XD to all the Gowther lovers plz don't kill me XD