Memories

When Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin got back to where the tents and bus were, Jisung, Seungmin, BamBam, JB, Felix and Minho were there just standing around and chatting, but just when Chan was gonna walk past them and into his bus, he heard a gasp. It was Minho, because he saw an unknown male carrying another unknown dark haired male that had a huge chunk of flesh missing from his shoulder with a pink haired male following closely behind. He then turned to Chan, who had blood around his mouth.

"You didn't..." BamBam frowned.

"No, I didn't eat him; I just tore out a huge chunk. He pissed me off Bammie, him, Taehyung and Jimin" Chan growled, his eyes still red.

"Chan, they were causing trouble, but you didn't have to go that far!" BamBam exclaimed.

"Kunpimook, they have been causing trouble for far too fucking long! Seriously, now is not the time to piss me off even more" Chan warned his best friend.

BamBam then shut his mouth, not wanting to make Chan angry at him. Felix then spoke up, surprising everyone.

"But did you have to do that?" Felix raised an eyebrow.

Chan whipped his head to face the blonde male, glaring at him. (Oh btw, Felix's hair isn't platinum blonde yet, but he will be soon enough)

"I do what I have to as the leader of this district. I'm sure Kim Seokjin has done far worse. Perhaps even gone as far as to publically execute someone" Chan said as more of a statement or fact rather than a question.

Felix froze up, and his mind flashed images in his head...images he'd rather forget. Minho saw the look, and gripped his brother's hand, squeezing lightly.

"Oh, have I hit a nerve?" Chan smirked.

"Oi, Chan stop picking on the boy" Jisung sighed.

"Shut up Jisung" Chan grumbled.

"Well, you obviously have hit a fucking nerve, dumbass" Jisung spat back.

Chan rolled his eyes, not wanting to deal with their stupidity any longer. He turned around, walking over to his bus and slamming the door shut behind him. Felix was still frozen in his spot, images still flashing through his mind.

Images...of his once family...publically executed.

Flashback!

Felix and Minho stood with the large crowd in the main square of District 8, watching as their older sister Lee Hyun-Jae was pushed up towards the executioner. Kim Seokjin stood beside his father, a satisfied smirk on his smug little face. He was the reason their sister was up there. She was being punished because she tried to hide Felix away. Their parents watched with harsh, unforgiving eyes, and Felix's blood boiled.

Hyun-Jae locked eyes with Felix, shaking her head slightly as a sign of 'don't do anything stupid'. They had already said their goodbyes half an hour earlier.

Half an hour earlier...

"I'm so sorry Hyunnie noona" Felix sniffled, wiping his eyes furiously.

He was supposed to be the strong one, but to be fair he was only 10.

"It's okay Lix" Hyun reached out through the bars, running her hands through Felix's hair, "you'll be okay" Hyun's voice cracked.

Behind Felix, Minho was hiding his face in Felix's shoulder, sobbing quietly.

"Just remember, this isn't your fault. It's Seokjin's. I thought...I thought he loved me...but he was only trying to get to you; to kill you. I couldn't let that happen. So, I guess it's partly my own fault too" Hyun chuckled bitterly.