It Begins

Dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun!

Jinyoung and Mark had been put on guard duty in front of the gate that had the three deadbolt locks on it. They would hear occasional growling from the other side, which scared them half to death.

"Hey, how's the guard duty going?" A platinum blonde haired Felix wandered up to the two. (Whoops, forgot to mention that Lix dyed his hair to platinum blonde XD)

Jinyoung and Mark glanced at each other before looking back to Felix.

"It's fucking scary, let's just put it that way" Jinyoung shuddered.

"We've been hearing growls from the other side and...yeah, that's nightmare material right there" Mark winced.

All of a sudden, multiple growls could be heard from the other side, causing Felix to jump back a bit.

"Holy shit, that is scary" Felix was shaking a little.

Whatever was on the other side was most likely going to be the scariest thing he would ever have to face. Felix then decides to walk back to the rest of the group, who had also heard the growling coming from the other side of the fence.

"We better get seriously prepared now" Taehyung said, staring at the fence.

"The growling is getting louder..." Chan frowned, "I think they're about to attack" Chan's frown deepened.

Suddenly, a couple of screams could be heard and then dead silence. Wonho and Shownu decided to go check out what the fuck that was, and were horrified at the sight they saw. Jinyoung and Mark had been killed, their heads ripped from their bodies. The creature that stood in between those bodies was obviously a ghoul, with blood around their mouth and sickly pale skin. Their teeth were bared in a snarl,and it ran straight for Shownu, but Wonho quickly shifted into his Wolf form and tore the creature to shreds.

"Shownu, go tell Chan! It's starting!" Wonho exclaimed as a few more human-like creatures started jumping the fence. Vampires, Ghouls, part wolf part human looking things...it was terrifying.

Shownu ran to Chan, his eyes wide with fear.

"Chan! Chan they're here!" Shownu yelled as he ran.

That got Chan's attention, and the leader of District 9 cursed inwardly.

"EVERYONE, GET YOUR WEAPONS, SHIFT OR WHATEVER! YOU FIGHT WITH EVERY BIT OF YOUR STRENGTH, GOT IT!?" Chan shouts, the group nodding, grabbing their weapons or shifting into their creature form, running off in different directions however BamBam, Jooheon, JB, Jackson and Jisung stuck with Chan.

Chan glared at the fence, growling as he shifted into his Ghoul form.

'So...it begins...'

Wow this chapter is short whoops. This first book is coming extremely close to its end. It's probably gonna go for maybe 2 or 3 more chapters, IDK...