A Change Of Heart

This chapter was going to be something else....but I decided to make this chapter fluffy ^ω^

Minho pulls away from the kiss first, his heart thudding against his chest as he realised what just happened. He...kissed...Jisung. It was like he wasn't even controlling his own body, like he was possessed to do it or something. Something in his heart and gut told him it was right, and goddammit, it really did feel right. Minho giggled, and did something that shocked Jisung...

Minho kissed the tip of his nose. (I do this to my boyfriend, and I reckon it's the cutest action istg)

Jisung stands there in shock, not moving an inch. He opens and closes his mouth, not trusting himself enough to say anything. So, he stays silent, an idiotic smile on his face. Minho saw the look on Jisung's face, smiling shyly.

"Uhm, sorry..." Minho trailed off.

"Don't be, that was fucking adorable!" Jisung exclaimed.

Minho blushed beetroot red, taking his hands off of Jisung's shoulders and tried to hide his face. Jisung pouted, his hands leaving Minho's mid-section to try and pry Minho's hands away from his beautiful face.

"Minho, don't hide from me~" Jisung cooed.

Minho peeked at Jisung, also obviously pouting. Jisung giggled, finally being able to pry Minho's hands away from the pretty face, smiling gently.

"You're so adorable love~" Jisung cooed.

Minho's cheeks looked like they'd been dusted with pink as he blushed as he felt like he was about to melt from the love that Jisung was giving him. Jisung then stepped close to Minho, nuzzling his face in Minho's neck. Minho bit back a tint laugh at the ticklish sensation.

He finally felt at home...

:::

With Felix and Chan, in the dungeons...

Chan had wandered down to the dungeons, a heavy sigh escaping him as he finally managed to get away from that toxic bitch Lisa. At least his plan seemed to be working.

He didn't expect to hear soft crying coming from the cell that Felix was in.

Chan crept over cautiously; although Hyunjin told him he lied about Felix, Chan for some odd reason still didn't trust the Hybrid.

He glanced into the cell, seeing Felix sitting down with his knees up, head resting on his knees and shoulders shaking. Chan then fully stood in front of the cell bars, coughing to gain Felix's attention.

Felix's head shot up, and not long after the younger quickly got to his feet and furiously wiped his eyes, coughing softly to hide the fact he was previously crying.

"You know I saw you right?" Chan smirked.

"Whatever. It's not like I particularly like you at the fucking moment. Anyway, where's my brother?" Felix asked, his voice just slightly raspy.

"I think he's making out with Jisung, yeah. If you think I'm lying, I'm not" Chan snickered.

But that smirk dropped the second he saw the look on Felix's face. It wasn't a look like he lost a game...

It was straight up heartbreak.

Minho was the only family he had left, and that fucking Incubus piece of shit is taking him away. Then, Felix's expression changed to a look of loneliness...depression. Chan got a little choked up as he remembered Woojin with that same look just days before he found him hanging on that tree.

And Chan suddenly had a change of heart about Felix. All of a sudden, in that moment, all he wanted to do was comfort Felix.

And that's exactly what he did.

He unlocked the cell door, walking in and wrapping his arms around Felix in a hug.

"Please don't look like that. It reminds me if someone I used to know...so please" Chan wasn't going to break in front of Felix; he'd cry when he was alone.

But Felix certainly did break. He let it all out in the form of tears, clinging to Chan like a lifeline.

'I can't believe I'm about to fucking say this...' "Hey Felix, if you ever need to talk, always find me yeah? I'm not gonna leave you behind" Chan whispered.

Unknown to either of them, a very angry Lisa watched from the shadows.

'I'll kill that stupid Hyunjin...'

I'm pretty sure most of you got that reference...but yeah, it looks like ChanLix is finally, but slowly, starting to happen. MinSung ain't official just yet tho! And this is just the beginning of it all going to shit, trust me. Keep what I said in the A/N book in mind. Also, Zalu is gonna make a reappearance at some point, so look out for that.

Also, sorry for the shortness of the chapter and the once again long ass end authors note ;-;