So come even closer to me

A/N: Hello my lovelies! Here we have another chapter of delnoda cuteness. My teeth are falling off, they are way too sweet lol. My next one to work with is 'Reading My Eyes'.

Enjoy!

-------

"You ready?" Mike asked reluctant to leave.

"No", Brad sighed leaning back on the couch.

The emcee bit his lip and tilted his head fiddling with the car keys, "Brad, I know you're scared but it will be fine."

More days had passed and it was finally time to do the interview they had been planning. They had decided that it would be better that Rob would stay with Brad cause Mike wasn't comfortable in leaving the guitarist alone. They would be driving to the other side of the town with Chester, and even the thought of Brad staying alone that long was making Mike cringe. And then there was the interview. Which as an idea made him nervous. He only hoped that he wouldn't blurt out something he wasn't supposed to. It would be a catastrophe.

"Okay, let's go", Chester said looking worriedly at the guitarist. The faster they got the interview done, the faster Mike would be back home to take care of Brad.

"I'll be back soon. You know that", Mike mumbled and kissed Brad who had grabbed his hand and wasn't letting go.

The guitarist nodded and with a disappointed squeak let the other leave. Sighing heavily he dropped his head when the door closed behind the two.

"He is back in no time Brad", Rob patted his shoulder carefully.

"I know", the other mumbled.

"Do you want to go outside?" the drummer suggested getting a nod back from the other.

Brad had still hard time in going outside where there were lots of people, but he enjoyed the quietness of Mike's backyard. Mike had briefed Rob about it and what he should remember but overall he was sure Rob would handle it perfectly well. Brad maybe not, but that wasn't Rob's fault then.

Once outside Brad sat to his favorite place which was a light colored wooden couch with many soft cushions. There he could see the whole yard and the door leading inside. Rob handed him a bottle of water which Mike had left on the table, insisting that Brad would drink it. The guitarist took the bottle but rolled his eyes.

"So. How are you holding up?" Rob asked. He was curious to hear how he friend was doing, without Mike interpreting him, or talking behalf of him. Sometimes he wondered did they have a mind of their own, or only one shared.

"Fine. I think. The arm is achy at nights but otherwise it's good", Brad shrugged crossing his legs.

"I meant you. Not the arm, not your back, and certainly not Mike. You", Rob sighed.

The other paused to think. Basically he was. But then again he didn't know was he really or not.

"I think I am fine. But... I don't know. I'm afraid that I can't handle the touring. I want to, but I am scared", he answered not sure was that the whole truth.

"Okay. So what are you afraid most?" the other asked watching Brad cross his legs and lean to his elbows.

"Maybe... Like, if the arm breaks. And then we need to cancel shows. But then I was also thinking about the meet and greets. What if someone grabs me and I panic?" the guitarist mumbled.

"Then it happens. You... You just can't avoid all the possible situations where something bad might happen. You know?" Rob looked him compassionately. He understood perfectly why Brad was scared, but being scared and avoiding things cause of that might lead to worse problems. And it wasn't a solution anyway.