Fly me up on a silver wing

A/N: Chapter 20. Where the hell does all the time go?! O.o Well, here we have errrrrrmmm.... warning for smut x) If you read my other stories 'Reading My Eyes' is my next one to write.

Enjoy ;)

-------

Back in the daily routines. Back to rehearsing. Back to the what once was but now it wasn't at all the same. Brad wasn't sorry that it wasn't. He was happy. And maybe he had never been that happy. Even when the future scared him, touring and all that after the attack, he was more relaxed now when it was certain the attacker had been acting alone.

"You know you'll probably are able to play more songs tomorrow?" Mike asked when he opened the front door for them to get in.

"Well, not exactly what I was thinking", the other snickered also glad how thoughtful the other was.

"Okay?" the half Asian turned to gaze him.

"That too yes. I know it won't be painful after a while. I don't really even mind that. Cause I can take pain meds if it isn't for ever. But the numbness is annoying. I was thinking just how lucky I am", Brad shrugged.

The other nodded staring at the arm by instinct. Instantly he felt the sting in his heart when he thought about the situation. "Yeah. So you were. As we were too. Can we not talk about that? I can't really think what it would be like to actually lose you."

"Yeah. Sure. So do you think we are now on schedule?" Brad wondered aloud. It was really him who knew the answer, not anyone else.

"Maybe. We'll see how it goes. If we need to cancel more shows then that's what we'll do. I won't let you on stage if you're not hundred percent okay", the emcee raised his eyebrow and sat on the couch kicking his shoes off.

"Yeah but..."

"Brad. No buts. I don't care. I know it means lots of money and lots of stuff to be handled, but I still don't care. What if you're not fully healed and we start the tour? And then you suddenly can't play properly. That would mean we would have to cancel again. So rather do it now, don't you think?" Mike shook his head watching as Brad once again climbed on his lap.

His way to deal with things, his way to talk about things. Mike had analyzed that it was just Brad. He felt comfortable there, straddling him and the hands either on his sides or on his shoulders. And Mike wouldn't have changed it, even when sometimes he thought that was one way for Brad to avoid talking some subjects. Or change the subject.

"Okay. My point was rather that, that I think I'll be ready but I'll tell if I am not. It was easier today again than yesterday. So... I assume it will heal just fine as it has been this far", the guitarist stared at the arm, flexed his fingers and then trailed them down Mike's side.

"And that tickles", Mike scrunched his nose when the fingers found a certain spot just around his lower ribs.

"Didn't know you are ticklish", Brad chuckled.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Yes you did. You have just forgotten that cause... you have never really touched me like that."

"Oh... So it's a good thing too", a devious smile spread on Brad's face.

"Brad no. I know that look. You're not starting to tickle me", the half Asian laughed.

"Well... Something else then?" Brad's smile just got broader when he let his hand wander to Mike's waistband and then quickly under it.

Mike gasped feeling his cheeks burn as the hand wrapped around his member. "Damn..."

Brad let out a laughter when he noticed how unsure Mike was.