You tell me it's alright

A/N: Hello! Sorry this update took me so long. Just haven't had the best days. Erm... warning for the smut. And I actually wasn't planning that coincidence thing but as I checked the touring schedule I had an idea which I then decided to write x) So much sugar, my teeth are falling... My next one to write would be 'Reading My Eyes'.

Enjoy!

------

"You will be so bored", Mike glanced at Brad as they walked out from the airport to a car that was waiting for them.

"I rather have a panic attack here with you than alone at home", Brad mumbled.

"You know Rob could have stayed with you", Chester noted when they sat inside the shiny car.

Brad shivered. It was barely 60 Fahrenheit's outside and the driver had the air conditioning on. Mike handed him his black pilot jacket that Brad took gladly and pulled on himself. Changing a glance with the guitarist Mike sighed. He wanted to take Brad to his arms and massage his thin body until he would be warm. But that wasn't possible.mThere was one outsider in the car, and the driver certainly could tell what he had seen to media.

But they had to get used to this. There was no other choice. Even now, taking Brad with them was risky, but media knew Mike had been the one to help Brad mostly after the attack and that the guitarist was still vulnerable, so they didn't question. As long as they would keep their hands off of each other.

And now they were headed to their first interview. Few shows and then he could be free to enjoy the rest of the evening with Brad. Then get up early, go to do some interviews and then flight to another country. And few days off. Which he would gladly spent with Brad and let Chester do what ever he wanted.

"Yeah. But...", Brad answered to Chester but stared at Mike.

It had been ten days since he had had the conversation with Mike. He could feel how hard Mike was trying, and how difficult it was for him. It seemed like the problem really was only Tomo and not just random guys. Or girls. But Brad intentionally didn't avoid the talk about his past. He needed Mike to realize he had nothing to be scared of. And Mike wouldn't realize it if they would avoid the conversation.

But in the meantime he was having hard time coping with the idea of touring. The panic attacks had subsided, but only cause he had the luxury of staying home. Or at Mike's which was his home now too despite the fact that he had still most of his stuff at his old place. The traveling had been fine too, which he was surprised. Not even the crowded, noisy airplane had caused an attack. Or maybe it was the fact that Mike was squeezing his hand the whole time, making sure he was safe.

And now he would actually have to stay alone while Chester and Mike would handle the two man shows and the interviews. He had pleaded to be there and not just sit and wait at the hotel. Mike was worried but somehow Chester was even more worried. He constantly shot glances at the guitarist pondering was he actually able to perform the gigs. They couldn't back down now. If they did they would disappoint the fans, even though the fans would eventually understand. But it wouldn't be right thing to do. But he also could clearly see how well Mike took care of Brad. They were practically inseparable. Even now when they were sitting in the back Brad had bend his leg to touch Mike's. Cause that was the only thing they could do, just to be as close as possible without drawing any unwanted attention.

When they reached the destiny they got inside quickly. What Mike didn't tolerate was being late and if it was avoidable then he would make sure they would make it on time. There was a seat reserved for Brad and the personnel instantly made him comfortable. Mike could see it annoyed Brad, but as the guitarist knew they just wanted to help, he shrugged them off and bit down to his lip. Mike watched as he tried to relax while he and Chester got to the tiny stage that was reserved to their performance.