I wanna know the answers

A/N: We're finally getting somewhere. After an oopsies, lol.

Enjoy!

--------

Next morning when Mike opened his eyes Brad was snuggled up to his chest but his eyes were open. The beautiful eyes were staring straight at him, so deep and meaningful.

"What the hell are we doing? What are you doing to me?", he breathed running a hand through Brad's hair. He loved how he had started to grey, looking even more handsome than before.

"I don't know", the other mumbled back.

"Are you talking again or just....", the emcee frowned.

"I don't know", Brad answered staring at him.

Mike sighed trying to contain himself. "What... Brad I need to know. What do you think?"

"I don't know", Brad's turn to frown.

"That's lots of not knowing Brad", the half Asian pointed out dropping his hand.

"I know", the other said and grinned then.

"Glad you're finding this amusing. I'm happy to see you smile but I would be even more happy if you would tell me what the fuck this is. The confusion hasn't gone anywhere you know? The first kiss I could have just... Well brushed off but after that, nope. Especially after yesterday", Mike tried to explain himself but felt that he was failing. How do you tell a hurt person that he is messing up your head and probably breaking your heart. In a way that he isn't even more hurt afterwards.

"Mike... I really don't know. Does it matter? If... It's fine like this. If we are... happy like this. Do you have to analyze what it is?", the guitarist bit his lip feeling uncomfortable cause of the questioning.

"Yeah. Cause it's wrong. You're married. What about Elisa? I shouldn't have let you kiss me in the first place! You're a mess and just... Well I don't know. That's why I am thinking about it. Is this your way to escape the attack and all that", Mike sighed and tugged the lip free with his thumb.

Brad flinched slightly under the touch making Mike startle.

He shook then his head, "I don't want to talk about her."

"You have to. Or at least think. Cause y...", the half Asian started but the words got stuck in his throat when Brad closed the gap between them and kissed him hungrily.

The lips were bruising, consuming him while the hand was again on his skin, exploring. Brad was rigid against him, crashing their chests together and he was melting, completely willing. Brad's hand stopped on his upper back, the slim fingers pressing to the muscles. Nips on his lower lip made shivers run through him and he moaned not wanting to stop. But when Brad pulled him even closer connecting their lower bodies, he realized how hard he suddenly was and that the other must have felt it, he panicked.

Backing away he gasped for air feeling a lump on his throat choking him.

"Fuck. Sorry, I... I don't...", he mumbled blushing furiously and freezing.

Brad reached his hand trying to touch him, "I don't... mind."

He shook his head furiously backing away further, almost falling to the floor and then stumbling to his own feet while trying to keep his balance.

"No no no no! Yes you do! You have to! You... Fuck!", he raised his voice in frustration.

"Mike", the guitarist started to get up.