Xiao (UP10TION)

it's super short but very very fluffy, enjoy~

i have so many one shots just sitting in my drafts but i didn't want to just have a chunk of up10tion in this book but oh well, i can't help it. i will write for other groups soon this was just from a bulk of writing i was doing for this group and ahhhhh. love my babies okay, we're a small fandom but they are absolutely adorable and you'll love them!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

He looked over at her sleeping form, eyes memorizing her features as her chest rose and fell with each breath she took. He ghosted his fingers over her skin, tracing up her jawline, across her brow bone and down her nose. He paused before ghosting his fingers over her lips and down her chin, retracting his hand as she mumbled incoherently in her sleep. He sat still, mind racing with what if's, as she settled back into her sleep. He let out a soft sigh of relief as he watched over her, a smile on his face as he saw how peaceful she looked in her sleep.

She felt her heart racing and butterflies taking flight in her stomach but kept pretended to sleep. She was both nervous and excited for what he would do next, her heart ready to burst. She almost started laughing when his hand passed over her features the first time, his fingers sending little tingles through her skin without even touching her. She couldn't help but to start shifting around, disappointed when he moved his hand away but relieved to be able to breathe again.

He slowly brought his hand back up to her face, crossing his arm over her body to brush away the hair that had fallen over her face. His fingertips burned as they brushed against her cheek, his own cheeks being to burn. His fingers left a burning trace on her skin and it took everything in her to not move. Her excitement for the situation made her want to stop pretending just so she could reach out and hug him. She felt his touch linger on her cheek, her skin feeling soft under his fingertips. Without being completely conscious of his actions, his hand moved to caress her cheek. His heart began beating rapidly as he knew he had completely fallen for her.

Without moving his hand, he leaned in closer to her face. She worried that the closer he got he would be able to hear her heart pounding against her chest. Her cheeks began warming up despite her internal protest against that happening. He leaned closer to her ear, lips just ghosting over it, and whispered, "I like you." On the inside, she was squealing with joy but on the outside she still appeared to be sleeping. He smiled and moved away from her ear, removing his hand from her face slowly. She felt a loss of warmth and groaned quietly, both to keep up the facade and because she missed his presence on her cheek.

He stood up from the bed and began walking out the room, "If only I could do that when you were awake." He mumbled to himself as he left the room and shut the door behind him.

She instantly sat up and laughed to herself, "Idiot, you just did. And you thought I wouldn't remember that. Well joke's on you, I remember everything!" She fell back onto her bed and rolling around, her mind filling with ways to tease him about this. "Oh Dongyeol, you just wait. I'll play nice but you will never hear the end of this."

What she didn't think about was how he would be able to tease her too, knowing that she was awake the entire time he did all of that. She didn't realize how quickly he would be able to figure she liked him too.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

sugary sweet lol whoops, this was for a prompt okaaaay

also thank you for 60k reads, i never thought i could get this many reads on a book ever. hell i got excited over 1k reads when i was younger so this is insane. sometimes i think i should do a special post but i don't think anyone would be interested in that? unless you are interested in that, you can tell me if you are~

i'm also in a bit of a writing slump and want to edit my other story but i have other ideas for one shots and maaaaaan my brain just doesn't want to be as productive as it tries to be. okay, time to poof. next thing i post may be more up10tion BUT i have a day6 and exo thing currently in my drafts (the ideas for them at least) so woooo, they'll come eventually

okay byee