UP10TION (As people in your friend group)

Hello everyone I'm back with a different group, although day6 is next lol. Anyways, today's theme is.....

UP10TION as members of your friend group

The gifs really have nothing to do with the post, I just got ones I liked okay

Hope you enjoy

🌼

Jinhoo
He would for sure be the mom of the group. He takes care of everyone else and makes sure no one is hurt. Everyone appreciates him and only tease him once in a while. He keeps track of everyone so he knows where to go if someone's in trouble.

KuhnHe would be the dad in the group

Kuhn
He would be the dad in the group. He would crack really bad jokes that no one would laugh at unless they were trying to be nice. Everyone is a little mean to him but he protects everyone in the group. He makes sure that he knows where everyone is and that they're safe.

KogyeolHe's the one in your friend group that people always stare at

Kogyeol
He's the one in your friend group that people always stare at. He grabs people's attention with his looks but he's rather shy about it. If anyone tells him that someone was staring at him, he would instantly say they were looking at the person next to him.

WeiHe would be the friend that brings games and toys for everyone to play

Wei
He would be the friend that brings games and toys for everyone to play. He's always looking for something to do so he brings little games with him. He loves his console games but also has paper and pens for tic-tac-toe and for drawing.