Reunion | Kusuo x Shun

Requested by The-Glitch-Account and AmbieIshDaBomb
*hope you didn't wait long!

※ Saiki in a maid outfit + wig will be Teruhashi's downfall (*cue evil laugh*)

"Hope you enjoy the party!"

Once again, Jouryoku Midori throws a party with the help of Teruhashi Kokomi, for all the people in their batch from PK Academy. Of course, it's held in Jori-chan's mansion as usual.

Everyone gathers together, now university students who are working their way towards their dreams. Old friends come, reunite, and celebrate.

The music was upbeat, the snacks and drinks were amazing, everybody was having fun. Except for Kaidou Shun. He stood at the balcony, simply taking in the fresh air of reality. The last party he had here was when he met his girlfriend Y/n. (Refer back to the "Green Cupcakes" one-shot)

The light-blue haired boy successfully got into the university his mother chose for him. But Y/n, on the contrary, decided to study abroad.

"My parents are sending me to a university abroad. I'm sorry, Shun."

"Why, Y/n?"

Confused and stressed, he takes the last sip of his (cocktail/martini/tequila). Not only are his studies weighing down on him, but the fact that he is separated from his girlfriend and the possibility that she might find another lover leaves him in the dumps.

"Oh? It's Kaidou."

"Huh? Oh, hey, Saiki."

His pink haired friend from high school, and one of his very first, went out to the balcony and brought an extra glass of Sakura Martini.

"Would you like another martini?"

"Thanks."

They share a small cheers, clinking their glasses, then proceed to drink. The taste of the said drink goes down easily. It's a memorable taste down their throats.

"Aren't you supposed to be partying inside with Kuboyasu and the rest?"

"I could ask you the same, Saiki. And weren't you and Teruhashi hitting it off?"

"Nope. Nobody's hitting off anything. Plus, I'm not a party person."

The two weren't really close, even back when Saiki had powers, but they had an unspeakable and apparently unspecified relationship.

"Is it about Y/n?"

"Yeah. I really miss her."

Besides the fact that Y/n was a taller girlfriend, Kaidou made an effort to introduce her to Saiki and the rest. They all got along just fine.

"Shun? What are you wearing? You too, Saiki?"

"It's just a costume!"

That one time, back in second year, the two boys were forced to wear maid outfits and wigs. It was absolutely unexpected and ultimately cute.

"You really look like girls!"

"Y/n!"

Those days were definitely not their best. But even before Kaidou had a girlfriend, he had some moments well spent with Saiki.

"Here, Saiki. You can have my coffee jelly instead."

"Uh, Saiki? Can you help me study? Aren's not available and Nendou is obviously an idiot."

"Saiki! You wanna come over and play some video games?"

It used to be "Saiki here, Saiki there" back in high school. But ever since he had a girlfriend, and ever since he cured his chuunibyou syndrome, Kaidou has been a changed man. He's taken things more seriously now, of course that including his romantic aspects in life.

"We should go back inside, it's getting colder," Saiki interrupts Kaidou's train of thought.

"Fine."

Before stepping inside, he takes one last look beyond the horizon, where he can see the moon rising up.

"Hey, Saiki?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks."

"No problem."

The End.

A/N: May biyahe ako papuntang Makati bukas ng gabi pray for me po