"Happy Sugar Life"

bqsictrash_
※ This is a long one...and this is just the first part...

Me right now; plays Yandere Simulator, listens to Happy Sugar Life Opening, and worships the yandere queen Yuno Gasai (°▽°)

"I'm home."

"Kusuo, welcome back."

At the age of sixteen, Saiki Kusuo started to live all on his own in an apartment complex. Just a month ago, he was living quietly with his parents. But ever since he met this special person, things changed.

He found L/n Y/n lying unconscious under the pouring rain. He took her home and helped her recover. At that time, his parents were having their date overseas. Upon coming back, the two adults were shocked to learn that the psychic boy made his decision to want to live independently.

Kusuo's brother knew of this, of course. Kusuke promised to seal his lips. There's no use in stopping the psi user to get what he wants.

After meeting Y/n, something sparked in Kusuo. He finally found someone to live for. All along, he thought that he could never find someone to spend a normal life with. When he found out that he couldn't read the girl's thoughts, it irritated him at first...but then he realised that he can learn to understand her heart without reading her mind. Long story short, he fell in love. His heart was captivated by her beauty and her humble personality. He was swayed by her beautiful smile. His heart was filled with sweetness
and bliss whenever he was with her.

Y/n was homeschooled. She was disowned by her parents, for a reason that she would not say. She was fifteen- just a year younger than Kusuo. She had agreed to stay inside the apartment, and teach herself while her new found love went to school.

Y/n would admit again and again that she fell in love for the pink haired boy who saved her. Kusuo had saved her from being completely abandoned and broken. Her heart was filled once more.

"After dinner, we can help each other for your homework."

"Thanks, Y/n."

"You're welcome."

Despite being thrown away by her parents, the knowledge that was taught to Y/n remained. Since the girl's parents were too sophisticated, they put her up with advanced classes.

After taking a bath separately, after eating dinner together whilst watching television, and after studying together, the two would crash on the bed, ready to end the day.

In the morning, Y/n would cook breakfast for the two of them. Y/n would also prepare a bento for Kusuo. After Kusuo leaves for school, Y/n studies more and tries to entertain herself for a whole day.

Y/n's family was rich. Since she and Kusuo needed money (because they weren't working and Kusuo had to borrow from the family) Y/n would hack into a system to take money from her mother's bank account. If she did it to her father, that irrational man would find out immediately. Other than stealing from her family members, she also tried online jobs. She was paid well enough, so to speak. She had to assume a new identity and forge some new documents. She bothered to do all this, just in case, that is.

Kusuo, meanwhile, tries to contain his happiness- especially in front of Teruhashi- while in school. His mind was filled with only images and thoughts of Y/n. Without even realizing it, he would cross his eyes to watch whatever Y/n may be doing.
His routine never changed one bit, except for the fact that he had to eat his bento in secret. He tries to survive through a bothersome day, surrounded by the usual idiots.

When he comes home, he smiles more. Whenever he wraps his arms around her, warmth envelopes his entire body. His heart lights up like a little kid on Christmas.