"Not My Precious!"

A/N: I HUMBLY AND SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE.

"This gorgeous baby is my guitar. Hands off, alright?"

Saiki Y/n is a woman who cares for nothing more than her beloved guitar.

The older sister of Saiki Kusuo is a guitar genius. She first played a guitar that was lying about in her home when she was merely a year old. Ever since then, Y/n taught herself how to play better. In some way, she really wanted to be the most famous solo guitarist in Japan.

And now that she's a superstar, well, nothing much has changed. (※ Make your own stage name)
The girl's parents are still her number one fans, her older brother- who's a scientist- supports her by funding some of her concerts and admittedly listening to her songs. On top of that, she never lets anyone touch her guitar. And she brings her guitar no matter where she goes.

"Yo, I'm home!"

"Oh, Y/n? Welcome home."

"Good to see you again, lil' bro!"

Aside from being a great guitar superstar, Y/n possess a very beautiful voice...whenever singing. When speaking, she has a boyish accent. She acts boyish too. But despite the pros and cons, she's still the best big sister for Kusuo. (In all honestly, Kusuo prefers to be with Y/n rather than Kusuke.)

"You're listening to my songs, right?"

"Yeah."

The three Saiki siblings grew up well together, no doubt. They've had their moments of love, hate, and whatever. For the most part, Y/n hates picking sides. However, she's always the instigator of every fight between her two brothers.

♫ ♫ ♫

I can read my sister's mind, on some occasions. Mainly, all she thinks about is her guitar, so I don't even bother to listen to her thoughts.

"I miss everything. Where's mom and dad? Where's Kusuke?"

"Mom and dad are out on a date. I frankly don't care about that mad scientist."

I sit on the couch, reading a manga. My (hair/coloured) sister sits on the other couch, tuning and strumming her guitar.

"La da da da~"

If only she wasn't so addicted to that hunk of metal, she'd have a chance to graduate properly and get a nice job. Y/n is a smart person, considering that she graduated at 16. I thought it was impossible but...it's Y/n we're talking about. Not only does she have a scholarship in music, she also has a scholarship in Advanced Maths. (※ damn I wish I was that smart)

"Mada kono sekai wa...boku wo kainarashitetai mitai da. Nozomi doori ii darou, utsukushiku mogaku yo..."

"Sparkle?"

"Sparkle."

She plays really good, I admit. I couldn't even imagine her doing something else rather than playing the guitar.

"When's your next concert?"

"On your summer vacation. Why, are you coming to watch? Bring your friends, okay?"

"Y/n..."

That was my plan, but, I'm not sure if my 'friends' have listened to her music. Maybe Kuboyasu, since he has that rock and roll vibe. Then again, if I bring Kuboyasu, he'll bring Kaidou. Bringing Kaidou would mean that Nendou will tag along and so will Yumehara. If Yumehara tags along, she'll drag Teruhashi in. And Teruhasi attracts everyone else. Yare yare.

Come to think of it, Y/n music varies to a lot of genres. And she's really famous amongst people of all ages. She even schedules performances in daycares and schools.

"Let's see...my next concert in Tokyo is two weeks from now, my next concert for the youngster cluster is in PK Academy. Kusuo, that's your school, right?"

"What?"

♫ ♫ ♫

"Kusuo, you should introduce me to your friends, y'know?"

The mini-concert went as well as planned. I myself was surprised to know that my troublesome classmates are avid fans of my sister.

"No."

"What?! Why?!"

"It would be troublesome if people knew that we were related. Since I don't want to deal with any of that, I'll make sure it doesn't happen."

After the concert, Y/n waited for me so that we could go home together.

"What's for dinner?"

"You're an adult already! Cook your own food!"

Yare yare-

"Cockroach!"

"Where?!"

"It's flying!"

"I said where?!"

"What are you doing?! Not my precious guitar!"

Long story short, I tried to use my sister's precious guitar to kill my flying enemy. She didn't have any concerts amd she didn't speak to me for a whole month. And I teleported to Texas again and stayed there for a day.

Yare yare. The End.