Ch. 25 - Paul (The End)

Patryk's POV

Yuki has been surprisingly calm about the situation he was in. After thinking, I realized that when I let the three go, they could've easily taken me down. But they didn't.

"When are you making breakfast, Patryk?" Yuki asked, laying upside down on the sofa.

"Why can't you make breakfast?"

"I never learned how to cook. I can only make ramen and instant macaroni."

"Then make some."

"You don't have any. I searched everywhere in the kitchen. Nothing."

"Why were you searching through the kitchen?"

"Food?"

"Fine. I'll make pancakes and bacon." A huge smile spread across Yuki's face.

"Thank you so much!" I laughed. Simple things like food are enough for Yuki to smile and be happy.

"Has your brother said anything about Paul?"

"He hasn't said anything to me since I came here." I nodded then went to the kitchen to start making breakfast. I heard the front door open.

"What are you doing, Yuki?"

"I didn't do anything. Three guys walked in. They're all wearing different color hoodies," Yuki mumbled, walking into the kitchen.

"Patryk? Who's this man with blue hair? Is he a new boyfriend?" The voice I heard was Tom's.

"Uh... no he's just a friend," I yelled as a reply.

"Hi. I'm Yuki Finch," Yuki said, smiling and holding his hand out to Tom.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Edd, that one is Matt, and that one is Tom," Edd cheerfully said, stepping in front of Tom.

"Edd... Matt... Tom...." Yuki whispered to himself. Tord must've said something about them at some point. But I think I can trust Yuki not to hurt anyone. Edd walked over to the sofa and sat down. He patted the spot next to him.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself, Yuki," Edd said, still smiling. 

"Sure," Yuki mumbled, sitting on the sofa and crossing his legs.

"So what about family? Any siblings?"

"Um, yes, I have a twin brother." Edd continued asking Yuki questioned about his family, age, and where he worked. I continued cooking while listening to Edd ask Yuki questioned.

"Where do you work?"

"I'm self employed, I guess. I like painting and helping a friend with designing clothes. It's nothing too special." Judging by how calm he was, Yuki had a plan for situations like this. Or he was just being himself. He always seemed calm. Like he was thinking.

"How are your parents?"

"Demons."

"What?"

"They're horrible. Next question."

"Do you have a love interest?" Yuki paused. He had a blank stare and was thinking.

"I don't think so."

"Is you're brother similar to you?"

"Not at all. He looks different, acts different, and like completely different things." 

"Yuki, breakfast is ready," I called from the kitchen. Basically, he threw himself off the sofa and onto the floor before quickly getting up and running to the kitchen.