1. What happened?

Tord's POV:

I woke up with a sharp pain coming from my face and my arm. I opened my eyes slowly and sat up carefully. I groaned. 'Wait a second...' I thought to myself and covered my left eye. I saw nothing. I gasped. I was blind in my right eye!

 Now that I was thinking about it, I was deaf in my right ear as well! I looked at myself. I gasped again in pure shock when I saw it. My arm was all bloody, covered with scars. I couldn't move with her as well.

I carefully touched the right side of my face with my left arm and looked at it, terrified. It was all bloody as well.

I stood up and coughed a few times. My legs felt like they weren't mine. I almost fell, but stopped it. I started shaking, tears streaming down my face like a waterfall. "What happened to me!?" I asked myself.

I looked like a monster. I started sobbing, but regretted it immediately. My head hurt lot, it was like I crashed into the wall or something. I tried to remember, what happened to me, but everything was blurry.

It was like my earlier memories never existed. I sighed softly. 'But, what should I do now?' I thought to myself. I then decided to just walk around.

I was on a top of a hill. I didn't find anything except for pools of my own blood. But then, I noticed something.

I saw giant pieces of some kind of red...thing... What...was that? It looked like a head of some kind of robot, but it was all giant! I looked inside. All I saw were controls, levers and buttons. I decided not to touch anything.

There was...a harpoon? What the hell was this thing doing here? I carefully took it out and looked at it. It was covered with blood a little bit. I raised an eyebrow. This only made me feel more confused.

It looked kinda...familiar. I didn't really know, why, but it did. I decided to take it with me. I saw a small city down there and thought it would be a good idea to look there. I didn't have anything else to do anyway.

I sighed, taking the harpoon with me and started walking down the hill, limping on my legs a little bit. 'What happened to me to make me look like this..?'

Tom's POV:

I sighed, laying in my bed. We were living in apartments now. The Commie was dead. I left my harpoon gun at the house and I couldn't fix my Susan. Great. Just great.

I wondered, why would the Commie do such a thing. That traitor, why was I even thinking about him? I groaned when remembering how he looked like and took a sip from my flask. 'I knew I couldn't trust him...' I thought.

I stood up, deciding to go to Edd's apartment. I didn't have anything else to do anyway. I left my apartment, closing the door behind me. I knocked on Edd's apartment door and waited for an answer.

After a few seconds, he opened the door and greeted me with a smile. "Hello, Tom! How are you doing?" He asked, still smiling. 'Heh, Edd. He will never change.' I thought to myself. "I'm fine, you?" I asked him. "Same. Come on in!" He said and let me in.

Matt was sitting in the living room, looking at him in the mirror. "Hey, Matt." I said. He looked away from his mirror and smiled at me. "Hi, Tim!" He said. I rolled my 'eyes' and decided to ignore it. 'He'll learn my name one day...one day...' I thought.

Edd came into the room with a can of cola. "So, Tom. Wanna watch a movie?" He asked me. "Sure." I answered and he grinned.

So, what should we wa-" I was cut off by Edd. "The Return Of The Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell 1!" He screamed. I rolled my 'eyes' and sighed. "Edd... You know that it reminds me of that Com-" I was cut off again.

"Yeah, yeah. Tom, don't talk about Tord like that! He was our friend!" Edd said. "Yeah, that's right. WAS!" I said, now getting kinda mad. I really wasn't in the mood of talking about that Norwegian.

"Tom! Even after what he did I still miss him! I mean, I know him since we were like five!" He said. "So? He almost KILLED us, Edd! He killed Jon and destroyed a house! Two in fact! And he wanted to RULE the WORLD!" I shouted.

Edd was silent. He was looking at me with wide eyes. Even Matt stopped admiring himself in the mirror and was now staring at me, looking scared. Edd snapped out of his trance and sighed. "I know... You're right... He's not coming back anyway..." Edd said.

I sighed. I hated making Edd upset. I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Look, I'm sorry for shouting, Edd, but you have to understand. He was not our friend! He was a traitor and just used us!" I said. Edd looked down.

I continued. "And he's dead anyway. He's not coming back. There is no way anyone would survive that explosion, not even Tord. So, let's just...forget about him and carry on, okay?" I asked him and smiled at him.

He sighed and looked up at me. "...Okay." He said. I nodded and we sat on the couch and Edd turned on the movie. I tried my best not to think about the Commie so I just drank my flask.

Then I started thinking. 'But what if he really did survive that explosion? No, there is no way. And if he did... I'm not letting him come back.' I thought to myself, paying no attention to the movie and just drinking my flask which was almost empty.

I sighed when I remembered the scene. Me screaming and pointing my harpoon gun at him. I fired and I saw the harpoon hit the giant robot, making a big explosion. I could hear Tord's screams echoying in the wind as he and the robot fell on some kind of hill and...huh?

"TOM!" Edd shouted in my ear. I jumped. "W-what?" I said, startled. Edd was looking at me with a worried look. "You spaced out. Are you alright there, buddy?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm okay, I'm fine..." I answered and looked away.

"Alright then..." Edd said and continued watching the movie. I sighed and finished my flask. I wanted another one, but I was just too lazy to stand up and get another one. So I just closed my 'eyes' and after a while, I fell asleep...