6. The fight

Tom's POV:

Edd went to get some bandages and Matt went with him. So now it was just me and Tord in the room. He kept looking down and stayed silent the whole time while I just drank my smirnoff.

'Was I maybe too harsh?' I thought to myself. No, I wasn't. But it looked like he really didn't remember anything. 

I sat on the couch and drank my smirnoff. Tord just stood there, not even moving an inch. Edd finally came back, breaking the awkward silence between us. "Okay, I'm back." He said. Tord still didn't move.

"Come on, Tord. Let's go bandage your face and arm." Edd said. Tord looked up and sighed. I was done with this. "Edd, I'm going back to my apartment." I said and stood up. "Okay. Bye, Tom!" Edd said and I left his apartment.

I sighed and walked into my own place. I went into my room and layed on my bed, holding another bottle of smirnoff. I sighed again and kept looking at the ceiling, spacing out. Lots of questions were in my head.

'Now that Tord knows the truth, will he become evil again? Or will he try to be good? If yes, then will he stay with us for good? Or is he going to leave us again?' I thought to myself.

I sighed and took a swing from my sweet smirnoff. I groaned. 'Will he ever remember his old memories again?'

Tord's POV:

Edd guided me to the bathroom and sat me down. He took the bandages and carefully started wrapping them on my face. I tried not to move or scream in pain, but it really hurt. I still tried not to make any problems though and Edd seemed like he was glad for that.

He then finished wrapping my face and there was my arm. This one was worse. My arm was covered with fresh cuts, some of them were still bleeding. I thought that it was even burned a little. There was one place on the arm that was really bad.

You could even see a piece of my bone! I shivered when I saw it and Edd looked like he didn't enjoy it as well. When he even touched it, I almost screamed, but held it in, not wanting to make any problems.

It was worse. When he was wrapping my arm, it hurt too much. I stayed silent and held the screams of pain in. Tears and drops of blood were falling down my face.

After a while of this suffering Edd finally finished it. "Okay, it's done." He said and smiled at me. I took a deep breath and wiped the blood and tears of my face.

We walked back into the living room to see Matt watching tv. Edd sat next to him and I sat next to Edd. "Hey Tord, can I ask you something?" Edd asked. I looked at him. "Yes, Edd?" I asked him. "Are you...blind in that eye?" He pointed at my right eye.

I nodded. "I'm also deaf in my right ear." I said. Edd sighed. "Oh and Edd, where am I gonna stay?" I asked him. "Umm..." He paused and looked away. "Well, you will stay with Tom." He answered.

"W-what? Edd...he will kill me..." I said. "Don't worry. He won't. Now come on, let's go visit him." Edd said. I sighed and just nodded. Me and Edd stood up and we left his apartment.

Edd knocked on his apartment door. After a few seconds he opened it. When he saw me, he glared at me. "Hey, Edd..." He said. I just stayed silent.

"Hey, Tom. Tord will live with you, okay? So please don't kill him." Edd said. I shivered. 'This is like a death trap.' I thought, but didn't comment it. Tom looked at me and then back at Edd. He sighed.

"Fine, whatever. Come in, Commie." He said. I nodded and said goodbye to Edd. I was honestly scared to go there, but I didn't have any other place to stay. Edd said he had the biggest apartment.

"Okay. So here are the rules. Don't touch my stuff, don't touch me and don't drink my smirnoff. And you are sleeping on the couch." He said in a harsh tone. I gulped and nodded quickly.

I was tired so I layed on the couch. There was a small glass coffee table beside the couch. He threw a blanket and a pillow at me and I catched them. I placed the pillow under my head and covered myself with the blanket. "Night." He said and left the room. I sighed.

'I really want to be friends with Tom. I want to get along with him. But how?' I thought. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

*time skip*

I woke up when I heard some strange noices. I opened my eyes and looked around. I didn't see anyone. But then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Tom.

He was holding a bottle of smirnoff and he looked like he was drunk. 'Of course.' I thought to myself. "Tom?" I called his name. He looked at me and glared at me.

"You Commie..." He said. I sighed and stood up. Even though he hated me I wanted to help him. It was his fault that he got drunk, but whatever. "Tom, you should go to bed. You're-" I was cut off by him punching me in the face.

I fell on the floor and touched my now red cheek. I looked up at him with a terrified look. "Y-y-you al-almost kill *hic* killed us!" He said. "Tom..." I said and stood up carefully. He glared at me, his left 'eye' slowly closing.

"You...y-you ruined *hic* every *hic* everything!" He yelled at me and punched me again, hitting my left eye this time. I decided it would be better to run. And so I did. But he chased after me. I was really scared.

He almost caught me, but he tripped and fell on the floor. I thought that this was my chance to escape, but before I could speed up, he grabbed my leg and pulled me down. I hit the floor real hard.

I didn't give up. I stood up again and ran, but he did too. We ran through the kitchen and then back to the living room. I continued to run, but he jumped on me and tackled me to the ground. I tried to get out of his grip. He was strong. He kept punching me while I tried to escape. And success.

I got up, getting more and more tired. I was panting a lot. He stood up and chased after me again. He then did something I didn't expect...

He drank the rest of his smirnoff and smashed the bottle againts my head, making me fall right on the glass coffee table.

I then completly gave up on fighting. Lots of those sharp pieces of glass were now stuck in my skin, I had a black left eye and my knee was cut open. I felt dizzy. Tom still didn't stop fighting. He kept kicking me.

I tried to tell him to stop. My body did me a favour to escape the pain and I passed out cold...