26. Movie cuddles

Tord's POV:

We reached the apartment building and walked inside. We went into Tom's apartment and closed the door behind us. I finished the song and looked at Tom. He smiled at me. "Like I said, your voice is beautiful!" He said.

I blushed. "Thanks..." I said. "Well, what do you want to do now?" I asked him. He thought about it for a while. "I don't know. Do you think we should wait for Edd and Matt until they arrive?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "No. Let's...I don't know... Maybe watch something?" I said. "Okay then." He agreed. I decided to make some popcorn while Tom was choosing the film. I took a bowl and put the popcorn in it.

I went into the living room and sat on the couch. "So Tom, what movie will we watch?" I asked him, smiling. "Well, it's called 'The Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell 1'." He answered. I froze. "Huh... That sounds...awfully familiar..." I said.

Tom smiled. "That's a good sign if we want you to remember something from your past." He said. I chuckled. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I said and smiled at him again. He sat next to me and turned the movie on.

I was excited to watch it. Everything that was going on was...really familiar. I knew this wasn't the first time I was watching this film. After about half an hour I was getting sleepy. My eyes begun to close.

I yawned and rested my head on Tom's shoulder. I smiled. I then after a while closed my eyes and started thinking about what happened this day. The flower crowns... Making flower crowns with Tom was fun!

I really enjoyed spending time with him. I wished for getting another chance to be alone with him at least for a day. I yawned again. 'Once again...' I thought and fell asleep.

Tom's POV:

I was focusing on the movie until I heard soft snoring coming from Tord. I looked over at him to see he was already fast asleep on my shoulder.

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around him carefully. I continued watching the movie. I wasn't really concentrating on it though. Tord just looked too cute to not look at him. After a while, I sighed and gave up. I turned the tv off.

I put the bowl of popcorn aside and wrapped my other arm around Tord as well. I pulled him as close as I could and started playing with his hair, smiling. He smiled as well and purred like a cat. I blushed, I found it really cute.

I giggled and yawned. He was so warm... I closed my 'eyes' and he burried his face into my chest. My whole face was red just like his hoodie. I felt really nice when I was with him. I just wanted to protect him... I wanted to hug him... I wanted him to be mine...

'But he would never like me, right?' I asked myself. I yawned again and started slowly falling asleep. He wrapped his arms around my chest and purred again. I chuckled quietly and then fell asleep.

Edd's POV:

Me and Matt decided that it would we the best time to go home. We started walking to our apartment building, holding hands for the whole time. I still couldn't believe this really happened. It made me really happy.

We reached our apartments and decided to go check on Tom and Tord first. We knocked on their apartment door and waited. But even after a whole minute, nobody answered.

I raised an eyebrow and knocked again. Still no answer. I sighed and opened the door. We walked inside. "Tom? Tord?" I called their names. Nobody answered. I checked in the kitchen, but nobody was there.

We then walked inside the living room and finally found them. Matt gasped. "Edd... I think the ship has sailed." He said quietly, trying not to wake them up. They were sleeping on the couch, cuddled to each other while smiling.

I grinned and went to find the camera. I just had to take a picture of this. I found the camera and walked back into the living room. I immediately took a few pictures while trying to hold back laugh.

"I think getting them together will be easier than I thought!" I whisper-yelled. Matt nodded in agreement. "Okay, I think we can leave them alone now." I said after taking another picture. We tip toed out of their apartment and closed the door behind us.

We then decided to go back to our own apartments, but just as Matt was about to leave, I grabbed his hand. "Hey Matt? Do you...think you could stay with me for the night" I asked him, blushing a little.

He chuckled. "Okay then, Eddie." He answered. I smiled at him. We went into my apartment. I went into my room with Matt following me. I yawned and crawled in bed. Matt did the same and wrapped his arms around me.

I burried my head into his chest and hugged him. Matt smiled at me. "What do you think happened to Tom and Tord while we were gone?" I asked him. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about it, Edd. I think they're just growing closer." He answered.

I chuckled and yawned. I closed my eyes. "If you say so..." I answered. He petted my hair. "I'm sure of it, Edd." He said. I kissed his cheek. "Well, goodnight, Mattie." I said. He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, Eddie."

Hey guys, I'm finally done with writing those chapters! Phew! It took me more than 10 hours! But I'm finally done. I hope you guys like them! I'm saying it again. Tomorrow, I'm going on a trip with my family for a week.

So I won't be here, guys. I promise you I will return as soon as possible. I'm gonna miss you all, guys. Well, I have to go now. See ya in a week, bye!