31. Worries

Tom's POV:

I didn't want to let go of Tord. It really hurt that he couldn't remember anything... It made me feel...terrible... My heart felt like it was about to explode. But I knew it wasn't his fault. I was happy for him.

I was happy that he got his memories back. I was happy that he was okay... But I still felt horrible. I didn't expect this to happen. I didn't expect him to forget about everything we've done for him to help him with his memories. And it hurt.

He started petting my hair. I blushed and nuzzled my head in his chest. I still loved him. Even if he couldn't remember it. I looked him in the eyes. He was looking worried...really worried... And I could see confusion written on his face.

He sighed. "Can...you please leave us two alone for a while?" He asked the other. "O-of course." Edd said and left the room along with Matt. He looked me in my 'eyes' and pulled me closer. "Tom... Can you please explain what happened?" He asked.

I stayed silent and avoided eye contact with him. "...Tom... Why are you so upset? I hate seeing you like this..." He said. I blushed. "T-Tord..." I said. He placed his hand on my cheek and made me look at him.

He looked worried, sad and curious. "Please... Tell me..." He said. Tears were still falling down my face. I looked away. I just couldn't look at his face. I felt hurt. It wasn't his fault but I just...didn't like the feeling...

I heard a quiet sob. I looked back at him and saw tears forming in his eyes. "Tom... What have I done to you..?" He asked. He sounded hurt as well. I smiled at him. "Tord...don't worry about it. It's okay." I said. He wasn't buying it.

"Tom... What happened..." He asked again. "It's nothing to worry about. Just forget about it, okay?" I said. He took a deep breath. "Tom... I know it's not 'nothing'. I never actually saw you cry and I never expected you to actually even let me touch you. It has to be something." He said.

My smile faded. "I-I..." I didn't know, what to say. He sighed softly and continued petting my hair. "Look. If you really don't want to talk about it, I won't force you, but keep in mind I will ask Edd and Matt. And if they won't tell me, I will still find a way for you to tell me the truth." He said.

I stayed silent. I knew he was right. But still... I was scared. 'What if he'll hate me when I tell him the truth?' I thought. I didn't want that. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him. I didn't want to let go of him.

Edd and Matt came back into the room. "Guys? Everything okay now?" Edd asked. Tord nodded. "Yeah." I sighed. Then the doctor came in.

"Alright. I see you're awake. How are you feeling?" He asked. I let go of Tord, even though I really didn't want to. Edd came up to me and hugged me. He knew what was wrong with me and what I was feeling.

"Umm, just a little confused." Tord answered. The doctor nodded. "Do you remember anything? Like, your name? Or your friends here?" He asked. Tord looked at us. He looked confused and worried.

"I-I don't even know. I remember them and my name, but..." He paused. Edd understood. "He lost his memories before he went here. He got them back, but he can't remember his amnesia or anything else that happened when he had it." Edd explained.

"Oh." The doctor said. Silence filled the room for a while. "Well, everything else seems to be fine with him, he can go home now." He said. Edd smiled. "Yay!" Matt said. Tord looked...confused, but didn't comment it.

I didn't know if I should feel happy or not. I was happy that he was going with us, yes, but... I will feel hurt everytime I see him. I loved him so much... It pained me to know he didn't remember it. And the worst thing was that he was living with me in my apartment. So I will be seeing him all the time! I sighed softly.

Edd helped Tord and he stood up. We then left the room and walked out of the hospital. We started walking back to our apartments, but Tord stopped walking. We all looked at him.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked him. "...I...live with you guys..?" He asked. We all nodded except for me. "Yup! And you live in Tom's apartment by the way." Edd said and pointed at me. Tord looked at me, worried. "Oh... Okay then..." He said. We then continued walking to our apartments.

Tord's POV:

I followed the guys into a building where their apartments were. Edd and Matt went to theirs and I went with Tom to his own. We walked in and I closed the door behind us. I looked around. It felt like I was already here before.

Maybe it was true. I somehow remembered, where the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom and other rooms were. I knew it here. I went into the living room and sat on a couch. Tom walked into his room.

I sighed and looked down. I felt bad for him. I didn't know what happened to him. What did I do to him? Did I really do something bad to make him this upset?.. I didn't want him to be like this. It hurt me to see him like that.

I just wanted to get up and walk into his room. I wanted to hug him tightly and never let go. I wanted to cheer him up and apologize for whatever I did to him. I needed to make him feel better. I just had to!

I was spacing out when suddenly I felt something on my head. I snapped out of my thoughts and took the thing off. It was...a flower crown? It was a blue one.

This felt familiar. And it reminded me of Tom. I hugged it close to my chest and then put it back on my head, smiling softly. I saw Tom in the kitchen. He had...a red flower crown on. I blushed. He looked cute... NO! I couldn't think like that! He would hate me!

I sighed and stood up. He still looked really upset. And if he felt sad, I felt sad too. I came up to him and he looked at me. He blushed a little. I hugged him. I smiled when he hugged me back. I wanted to make him feel better.

"Tord..?" He looked up at me. I looked him directly in his 'eyes'. "Yes?" I asked him. He blushed. "Do those flower crowns seems familiar to you?" He asked.

I nodded. "Really? Actually, we made them together!" He said and smiled a little. I blushed even more. He realized what he said and froze. His whole face went red.

"R-really?" I asked him. He just slowly nodded and looked away. I smiled and chuckled. I hugged him tighter. "We could do that again sometime." I said. He smiled softly. "That would be nice."