4. Nice to meet you

Tom's POV:

Edd had a 'great' idea to take Tord home with us. I groaned and followed him. Tord fell asleep. Matt just stayed silent the whole time and looked confused as hell.

We reached the hallway with our apartments. I wanted to ask Edd, where should we put him, but he just took him into my apartment before I could say anything. I ran after him. "H-hey, what are you doing? This is MY apartment!" I said.

He looked at me. "...So? He's going to stay with you." He answered and walked into MY room and placed him on MY bed. "Edd! Get him out of my apartment. He is not staying here!" I said with a mad expression on my face.

He sighed and pulled the covers over him. We left my room. "Tom, you two need to get along anyway. And you have the biggest apartment. So, he's staying here." He answered with a calm expression. I groaned.

I really didn't want to argue with Edd, but... "Edd. Like I said, he is NOT staying here!" I said. His face turned red from anger. "Yes, he is, Tom! He probably doesn't have anywhere to go when he was on the streets!" He said.

"So?" I said. "SO!?" He yelled. I flinched at the tone of his voice. I never saw Edd this angry. "And did you hear what did he say? He said that he doesn't know, who we are! Maybe he hit his head real hard and has amnesia!" He yelled. I stayed silent.

"But...he was pointing a harpoon at us, telling us to stay away..." I said. "Yes, because he didn't know, who we are! I'm sure he didn't want to hurt us!" He answered in a bit calmer tone. He sighed.

"L-look, Edd. I am just trying to protect you, guys. What if he's just lying? What if he just want to pretend to be friends with us and then break us i the end?" I told him. He opened his mouth to say something, but shut it.

"I'm just trying to keep you guys safe..." I said. "Then...if that's what Tord is planning, I must get him not to. But first we need to make sure he really can't remember anything." He said. I sighed and nodded slowly.

Edd smiled at me and we walked into the kichen where Matt was. He looked at us. "Guys, what just happened? I don't get it..." He said. Edd sighed. "I'll explain it to you, Matt..."

Tord's POV:

I woke up in a small room. I was in...a bed? The walls were paintded dark blue and there was a window. I rubbed my eyes with my left arm. I looked at my right one.

It wasn't bleeding anymore, but it wasn't looking good as well. I sighed. 'Where am I?' I asked myself. I then remembered that some three guys took me somwhere and I guess this is where I ended up.

I didn't know, if I should just get out of here or wait until something happens... And something did. I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I quickly closed my eyes and tried to look like I was alseep.

Someone opened the door and came in. I didn't move, but I carefully and slowly opened my left eye to look. All I could make out was that the person was wearing a blue hoodie... I was scared. 'That's him... That's the one that almost killed me! Oh my, what do I do..?' I thought, panicking.

I just pretended I was sleeping. After a few minutes of silence, I heard breathing. It was like it was close to me. I was really terrified, but didn't move an inch.

"You are a bad faker, you know that?" I heard a familiar voice. Out of panic I opened my eyes to face the person with black 'eyes'. I yelped in fear.

He was glaring at me, making me start shaking and I covered my face with my healthy arm. "D-don't hurt me, pl-p-please!" I yelled, tears forming in my eyes. I just heard him groan. "Edd! He's awake!" He yelled.

'Edd? Wasn't that the one in a green hoodie?' I asked myself. The brunette came into the room and looked at me. He smiled. "Tord! You're awake!" He said in a happy voice. I calmed down a little, but kept covering my face.

"D-don't hurt me..." I said in a quiet voice. He came closer, still smiling sweetly. "Hey, don't worry. We're not going to hurt you." He said.

I uncovered my scarred face and looked at the blue one. "And...him?" I asked, pointing at him and shaking a little.

"Oh, don't worry. He's sorry for what he did." Edd paused and glared at him. "Right, Tom?" Tom looked at him and sighed. "Urg, whatever." He said and looked away. Another person came into the room. It was the ginger one. He looked at me with a worried look on his face.

"H-hi." He said. I stayed silent. I was too scared to talk. The blue one was really mad at me and I didn't even know, why! The green one was...really nice to me... And now...the ginger? He just looked like he was scared of me.

"Oh! By the way! My name is Edd. This in a blue hoodie is Tom and this is Matt!" Edd said. He wanted to shake hands, but my right arm just won't move. So we just shaked hands with our left arms.

"N-nice to meet you...I guess... I'm..." I stopped. I...didn't really know... "And you are Tord." Edd said. I raised an eyebrow. "H-how do you know my name?" I asked him.

He looked at...umm...Matt? Then he looked at Tom... I remembered when Tom called me..'Commie..? Was it Commie?' I thought.

"Uhh, h-hey...Tom?" I said. He glared at me and groaned. "What!?" He yelled in a loud voice, making me flinch. "U-umm... Why did you c-call me C-C-Commie when you guys found me..?" I asked him.

"Urg..." He said in an annoyed tone and left the room. "D-did I say somethign wrong?" I asked Edd. He looked at me. "No..." He said. I sighed and looked down. "So, how do you know my name?" I asked him. He sighed.

"I-I'll tell you..."