5. You blew it!

(Picture is mine again so I'm sorry for this weird thing I drew...)

Tom's POV:

I walked back into the room with a bottle of smirnoff. Edd looked at me and sighed when he saw my smirnoff. I rolled my 'eyes' and took a swing from it.

"So... you were our old friend, Tord..." Edd said. I glared at the Commie. "Yeah, 'friend'..." I said. Edd ignored me. "We were going on some adventures together and other friendship stuff. But then you left us and went to the big city." Edd continued.

"Yeah. And then you came back and almost killed us all!" I yelled. Tord froze. Edd placed a hand on his shoulder and glared at me. I didn't know, why. I was just being honest. I sighed and drank my smirnoff.

"Well, Tom is right... You then came back and...did something bad..." Edd said. Tord's eyes widened. "W-what..?" He asked. Edd sighed. "You...took a giant robot and-" I cut Edd off. "You blew up our house! You blew it!" I yelled at him.

He froze and stared at me with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. He then started laughing nervously. "Hahahah... Yeah! Good joke! Giant robot and blew up some houses! Yeah, that's a great joke!" He said, smiling nervously and shaking.

I glared at him. "I wasn't joking..." I said. His smile faded and he looked at Edd. "I-is that...t-t-true..?" He asked him. Edd just nodded.

Tord looked terrified. He stared at his hands, shaking violently. I then noticed a small tear coming out of his left eye. From his right eye however...it was blood. I smirked. I enjoyed seeing him suffer.

"Yeah! And then you blew up our neighbors' house as well. You killed one of them and almost killed us!" I yelled. I came closer to him and he looked up at me. "And do you know, why?" I asked him.

He slowly and carefully shook his head. I grinned at him. "Because you wanted to rule the world!" I shouted. He just stared and kept shaking his head. "No...no...no...no..." He then dropped on his knees, crying.

"NO! No, no, no, no, no!" He yelled and closed his eyes. Edd looked down at him and kneeled beside him. "T-Tord..?" He said. Tord didn't react. I just laughed to myself, enjoying what I saw right now.

Matt was frozen and stared at the screaming and crying Norwegian. I just took a sip from my smirnoff. "Lame." I said, still smiling. 'Oh, I'm starting to enjoy this...'

Tord's POV:

'No... T-that can't be true... That is NOT true! I wouldn't do something like that! I would never hurt them! I would never want to take over the world!' I thought to myself, panicking. I opened my eyes.

Edd hugged me, but I didn't really react. I just continued crying. "No... Tell me, Edd. Tell me that is not true!" I yelled, tears and blood coming out of my eyes. "I'm sorry...Tord... But it is..." He answered.

'No...' I thought. I stood up and started running. I heard Edd screaming at me to turn back, but I didn't. I was not welcomed there.

I ran outside, still crying and screaming from hearing the truth and the pain coming out of my eye, face and arm. It burned, but I kept running. And then I heard someone running behind me. Someone was chasing me...

I didn't even bother to turn around and kept running. I didn't want to look back. I didn't want to come back... They saw me as a monster...and I did too... The footsteps were coming closer to me. I tried my best to speed up, but the person tackled me to the ground.

I yelled in pain and fear. I expected to see Edd, but instead...I saw Tom. I was even more terrified than before and started screaming for help. I tried to get off his grip, but he wouldn't let go.

Edd and Matt then came as well. I was looking at all of them. Matt looked scared, Edd looked worried and Tom looked mad.

"Tom...bring him back home." Edd said. Before I could argue or say anything, Tom picked me up. I felt a sharp pain coming from my arm and face. My right eye burned so I closed it. Tom and the other two started walking back home while Tom was still carrying me on his back, looking clearly annoyed.

I yelled at them to put me down, but they ignored it. After a while I gave up and just stayed silent. I just cried to myself quietly and tried to stop the pain. I wished all of this was just a dream.

I wanted to wake up now. I wanted to get out of here. I did really awful things to these guys. They hated me...

I closed my other eye, hoping to fall asleep, but that didn't work. I was just too lazy to open them again. I relaxed my body a little. I rested my head on Tom's shoulder and wrapped my arms around him so I would let him know that I really give up on fighting. I could feel his body relax a little.

I sighed softly and stopped crying. I calmed down a little. 'Was I really such a horrible person...? And if they hate me, why are they taking me back to their house?' I thought.

We reached the house and we walked inside. I was about to climb down from Tom's back, but he just let go of me and I fell on my arm. I hissed in pain. I looked at it and noticed that it started bleeding again. I sighed and stood up.

Edd looked at my arm with a worried look. "T-Tord, your arm is bleeding." He said. I looked down. "Yeah..." I said. "Hey, I'll get some bandages and fix i-" I cut him off. "No, Edd. Don't. I hurt you guys and I only deserve to die..." I said.

"Tord...don't say that.." He said. "But it's true, Edd. You should just kill me..." I said. He walked up to me and pulled me into a hug carefully.

I didn't hug back, but started crying again. He patted my back. Tom just stared at us while drinking smirnoff. I wanted to walk up to him and take that bottle away from him, he seemed to be drinking a lot.

But why was I even caring about him? He hated me...and I didn't even know him... I didn't remember him... So why? Why did I care? I didn't know...

Edd pulled away from the hug and sighed. "I'm gonna get the bandages, okay?" He asked. I just nodded and looked down. 'Something tells me that I'm gonna stay here for a little while...'