41. Everything's back to normal, right..?

Tom's POV:

'He...he remembers everything...' I thought. I looked down. I didn't know, what to say. He smiled. "Tom, was this the thing you were so upset about in the hospital?" He asked. I sighed and nodded slowly.

He chuckled and hugged me. "Hey, even if I couldn't remember what happened, that didn't mean I changed. That didn't mean my feelings for you changed. I love you, Tom and I always did!" He said.

I smiled and wiped my tears away. I hugged him back tightly. "Thanks, Tord. I love you too." I said. We sat on the couch for like ten minutes, hugging each other and enjoying our company when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said. The door opened and Edd and Matt came in. They were both holding hands, smiling. "Hey, guys!" Edd greeted us. I waved at him. "Oh hello, Edd! Hey, Matt!" Tord said. "What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Oh, we just thought that we could play truth or dare! Remember when we were playing it everyday? I just thought we could enjoy ourselves a little and to celebrate that Tord's back and everything's back to normal!" Edd said.

I nodded. "Okay then!" I said. "Let's go!" Tord said. We pulled away from the hug and stood up from the couch. We followed them out of our apartment. We walked in Edd's apartment and I closed the door behind us. We sat on the floor in circle.

"So, who's starting?" Matt asked. "Me! I'll start!" Edd said, smiling like a child. We all giggled. "Okay, Matt. Truth or dare?" Edd asked, looking at Matt.

"Dare!" Matt answered. "I dare you to...look at yourself in the mirror and say that you're not that beautiful." Edd said. Matt froze. "W-what?" He asked. "Dare is a dare, Matt." I said. He sighed and took one of his mirrors.

"I...am not........that....b-b-beau...beauty...b-beautif-ful..." He stuttered, tears falling down his face. He sobbed quietly. Edd's expression changed from happy to guilty. He hugged Matt tightly. "M-Matt, don't cry! I-I-I didn't mean to make you sad, I'm so sorry! You are beautiful, I promise!" He said.

Matt hugged him back, trying to calm down. He smiled at Edd. "I-it's okay, Edd. I forgive you." He said. Edd smiled softly and pulled away from the hug. "Anyway, Tord, truth or dare?" Matt asked. We all looked at Tord.

"Truth." He answered. "Are you and Tom dating again?" He asked, smirking. We both blushed. We looked at each other. "U-umm, yeah..." He answered. I smiled, still blushing. Edd chuckled. "So you remember what happened when you had amnesia, Tord?" He asked. Tord nodded.

Matt and Edd smirked. Tord just smiled nervously. "A-anyway, Tom, truth or dare?" He asked me. "Hmm... Dare." I answered. "I dare you to drink three bottles of smirnoff in one minute!" He said. I smirked.

"Challenge accepted." I said and stood up. "I'll be right back, I still have smirnoff in my fridge." I said and ran into my apartment. I reached in my fridge and took three bottles of smirnoff. I wasn't drinking for a while now, I was too busy helping Tord to get his memories back that I completly forgot about alcohol.

I went back into Edd's apartment and sat back down. "Okay, I'll tell you when it's a minute!" Edd said, holding his phone. I nodded and opened the first bottle. "Ready? You can start!"

Tord's POV:

Tom started drinking the first bottle. Then when he finished it, he drank the second one and then the third one. "D-done!" He said, breathing heavily and smiling. Edd nodded. "Wow, Tom! It wasn't even a minute!" Edd said.

"N-nice, I knew I could d-do it!" He said. He seemed to be a little drunk. Oh well. "Alright then, Tom. Congrats. Your turn." I said.

"Okay!" He said. We played truth or dare for another hour when we suddenly heard a thunder outside. Tom jumped a little and hugged me.