Nashi's Worries

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Nashi asked Lucy.
Lucy sobbed loudly. She took a breath and all the marks of a Dragonslayer started disappearing.

"I...I am fine Nashi, no need to worry..." Lucy whispered hastily kissing her on the forehead.
Nashi started tearing up.

"Mommy, I am worried about you! I am scared!"

Lucy hugged her tightly and one tiny tear rolled down her face. She sobbed and then wiped it away.

"I-I am fine!" she said quickly. They both went home, Nashi still shocked by Lucy's transformation. On their way Lucy noticed that something was wrong with Nashi. She had been behaving so quiet ever since Lucy's new Magic had shown up.

They both walked on, holding each other's hand, Nashi staring down at her feet.

She whispered something quietly. It sounded like she was putting a curse over something. But Nashi wasn't doing that.

She whispered,"I can't believe it....my Mommy...she-she's a MONSTER!"

Lucy looked at Nashi. She picked her up, put her on her shoulders and started carrying her. Nashi was crying. "Mommy! You're a monster!"

Lucy bit on her lip. "No...what you saw wasn't a monster...I am now a Dragonslayer as well!" Lucy comforted Nashi.

Now she giggled. "Then my Mommy is a Dragon! Yaaaay! Wohoo!"

Lucy laughed.
Then Nashi asked a question which made her flinch slightly.

"Mommy...you were crying...why's that?"

"You know Nashi, I have my reasons... I...I just miss Fairy Tail..." Lucy put her hands over her mouth. She shouldn't have said that. Lucy knew Nashi was going to ask her about it and it would hurt her even more.

"Mommy what's Fairy Tail?" The already expected question came from Nashi's mouth. Lucy looked at Nashi as if she was about to cry.

"Fairy Tail...they are a wizarding guild...my family..." Lucy sobbed trying to hold back the tears.

All that was followed by a silent moment. Both, mother and daughter walked on quietly. The sun was setting and a warm Summer breeze blew through their hair. It was all cheerful and perfect. The people on the streets were talking and laughing.

Lucy flinched  as she saw what had happened to her apartment as they had arrived; one window was broken, the whole room was a mess. Lucy and Nashi both looked around. And there in one corner he was. KURO. Again.

Lucy covered her mouth with her hands. She gazed at Kuro. "H-how?"

Kuro grinned. He just sat there saying,"Hello, Lucy Heartfilia! I have returned! Actually I was planning to come in two years but I couldn't wait to tear the two of you apart so I came earlier."