Should've, Didn't

Jungkook looked at the car then the stranger who seemed to be looking at him. The younger expected to get thrown across the road so he shut his eyes.

But the car stopped only a centimeter away from him.

This was close, it was too close.

Jungkook had this feeling in him, that he should've gotten hit. The car should've kept going. There was no way it could've stopped so quickly.

Jungkook looked back up to reveal that the strange boy was gone. He looked back at the car to flick them off and ran where he last saw the strange boy.

"Fuck!"

~

"Namjoon why aren't you eating?" Jin asked asked as Namjoon looked away from him.

"I'm just scared because of-" the older held his hand with Namjoon's. "I don't care about paparazzis."

"N-no that's no it-"

"Joonie relax~" The younger fell weak under his nickname from Jin. No else calls him that no one except Jin and he liked that.

When Jin says his name he likes how it sounds.

"Yes?"

"You're hiding something from me." Namjoon nearly chocked on his soda. "What makes you think I am?"

"You're not looking me in the eye..." Jin felt hurt that Namjoon wasn't excited to see him. Everyone would be excited to have him over.

But Namjoon doesn't seem to care.

"Let's just go back to your place Namjoon."

"Hyung..." Jin froze has he stood up. Namjoon only called him "hyung" once.

Flashback

"Joonie we'll still be friends." Jin tried to comfort a sad 17 year old Namjoon. "N-no you wouldn't want to be friends with a poor dude."

Jin felt an ache in his heart. Namjoon was his closet friend. For some reason it hurt like hell. He knew it would but not anything like this. He didn't want Namjoon to cry.

HONK

"My dad's outside, it's time for me to go..." Namjoon hugged Jin tightly. Jin only looked down at him.

"Goodbye Joonie."

Jin was opening the door when a tear slipped out his eye.

"Hyung!" Jin froze and could only look back. The sight hurt, it hit him like a boulder to a building.

Namjoon feel onto his knees.

"Don't go..." but the older didn't say anything.

Namjoon was heartbroken because of him.

His throat couldn't let any words out.

HONK.

And the older left without saying anything and when he closed the door the younger almost pulled out his hair in tears.

End of flashback

"Hyung?" Jin could only hide the sadness coming back with a smirk.

"I've missed you more than you could ever imagine."
-

"-