Wake Up

Taehyung broke everything in his way to get into the building. His PTSD was kicking in more than ever. All his teenage and kid years were gone. He never got to enjoy his youth. He doesn't know what it's like to sneak out to be with your friends, or with your significant other.

But thanks to Jungkook that didn't matter. Something about Jungkook made Taehyung realize that he should live in the moment now before it's too late.

He had to let him know that, that Jungkook changed his perspective of life.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung was panting in a dark room. "I'm going to find you..." suddenly a spot light came onto him. There was silence.

Until a horn went off something like from when the purge starts. So Taehyung ran to a hallway that was barely lit. He heard huge stomps of someone or something coming down.

He ran and took a turn right and closed the door behind him. He sat with the door behind his back out of breathe. His adrenaline has never kicked so hard. Taehyung was almost lost in his thoughts until a voice made him look up.

"Tae..." it was Jungkook chained up from his hands sat and laid out on display like a rare animal. Taehyung immediately ran towards him when he got punched in the place.

A hot sensation ran through his arm as he was being branded by an iron rod.

But of course one snap of his fingers and the guard's neck was twisted and then thrown into the air.

However Taehyung's eyes didn't change. Looks like V wasn't there.

"I'll help you just-" That's when Jungkook shook his head. "Leave..." of course the older didn't want to.

"No way am I leaving I-" before the older could explain his love the door shut and the small room began detaching itself from the building.

Technology had become more advanced since Taehyung was last here.

The walls were glass and now the two oldest ones were outside.

"Is that?" And Namjoon followed by Jin ran to the small building banging on the glass.

"They put a bomb on me..." Taehyung's eyes widen in fear. Just then a wall came sliding down diving them.

It nearly crushed Taehyung.

Jin watched in fear as his friend almost died while Namjoon couldn't stand to see his Kookie in such a position.

The cage unlocked but Jungkook remained tied up. Meanwhile the door was unlocked for Taehyung.

But what was the point? He wasn't leaving.

"TAE PLEASE GO AWAY!"

20 seconds

"What? Go away? No..." the boy on the other side with the bomb on his chest cried his eyes out while the two oldest ones cried as well. As all they could do was watch.

"TAE I'M NOT KIDDING PLEASE!" Taehyung tried breaking the door but a smoke came into his section making him weak. "I'm not leaving~" Tae banged and banged on the door until his hands bled.

10 seconds

"TAEHYUNG PLEASE!" The older accepted his fate.

"I'm not going anywhere~" he fell beside the door caressing it letting the blood fall.
Jungkook cried out and begged that this wasn't real.

He tried escaping the chains one last time. He was injected with a certain substance. That's why his tears weren't normal.

So when Jungkook tried one last time it worked.

The chemical kicked in.

2 seconds

Jungkook threw the bomb into the air. It landed on the buildings and blew everything up.

Colors went up into the sky creating a gold scenery.

Namjoon and Jin never felt so happy and immediately ran to the glass which Jungkook happily broke and let them in.

"I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" Jungkook immediately cried into Namjoon's embrace letting his unusual tears onto him.

This is where he wanted to be.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jin ran back out the glass to see how Tae was looking. Jungkook followed afterwards breaking it and running to Taehyung.

"Tae..." The older one opened his eyes a little and smiled. "You did it right? I'm so proud..." only Taehyung closed his eyes again.

"Wait...Taehyung get up..."
-

"-