Next Stop California

Jungkook followed Jin upstairs unaware of what was going to happen.

"Full name?" Jungkook was nervous because he has seen Jin everywhere and now here he was. "Jeon Jungkook." Jin was taking this opportunity as to see who he was handing Taehyung over to. "Job?" Jungkook gulped, his job was either seen as interesting or horrible. "I'm an e-escort." Jin's eyes widen.

"You've probably fucked everyone on your way here!" Jungkook put his hands up in defense, "N-No it's not like that I have a no sex policy, plus I haven't done it..." Jin felt more as ease. "So how did you meet Namjoon?" Jin took a sip of his drink trying to calm down.

"He was my first person I had to escort-" That's when Jin's drink went back out since he spat it out to the air. "W-what?" The younger smirked knowing he had Jin's full attention.

Namjoon told Jungkook he was in love with Jin. So he was taking this opportunity to say things that weren't direct and could mean something else. "Yeah I escorted him and then he's been taking care of me since." The older bit his tongue. "Listen Taehyung, he likes you."

And Jungkook froze. That day they met at his uncles hotel Jungkook felt attached. "He d-does?" The older nodded "He's special you know... but that's his business to tell, anyways I'll be ready to send you two off to California." Jungkook immediately began to imagine it.

"Wait why?" Jin sighed as he was about to walk out of the room. "He needs someone and that someone isn't me...maybe if it was the right person he could be able to overcome himself."

-

"You're a fucking freak you know." Taehyung had his head down. "You d-don't get i-it..." Namjoon slammed his hands on the table, "You did this to me you know you-" just as Jin entered the room he heard Namjoon ready to explain everything that happened.

"Hey Joonie~" The oldest cooed cause Namjoon to sit down. "Jungkook is packing to go to California, Taehyung go pack you're going with him too." Taehyung instantly bursted out of his seat.

"Why are you sending them both to California, he's a-"

"Namjoon", Jin said calmly. "What is it?" Jin hugged him lightly. "I missed you."

-

"Okay you guys let me know when things get rough okay? We have money don't worry about anything, in two weeks you will come back okay?" Jin said staring at the two love birds. "Thank you Jinnie." Taehyung whispered softly in his ear. "For not telling Jungkook anything, for defending me, for always taking care of me-" Jin pulled him away.

"You'll be gone for two weeks just enjoy it!" Namjoon was slowly letting his guard down with the help of Jin. "Bye Namjoon!" Jungkook was ready at the gate.

"Jinnie", Taehyung said before he left. "What happened Taehyungie?"

"I-"

Something inside of Taehyung felt off. It wasn't the feeling of V because he already knew what he felt like. This new feeling...he couldn't describe what it was mainly because he didn't know how. No one ever talked to him about emotions. Taehyung didn't feel like how he usually does. Kind of like he felt something was off from the moment they entered the airport.

"Taehyung?" That's when he shook his head. "I'll take care of Jungkookie!"

Namjoon and Jin walked away side by side.

"Why did you even become friends with him anyway?" Jin wondered as well. "I'm not sure...he wanted to be loved so I loved him..." Jin suddenly felt water in his eyes.

"I loved him and it wasn't enough, it wasn't clear for him to see". Jin fell into Namjoon's arms.

Namjoon whispered to himself, "Yeah I know what that's like..." unaware that the love of his life heard.

-