Tonight The Stars Dance

"V?" Jungkook scoffed "What's your real name?" V cocked his head to the side, this was interesting for him. Meanwhile Taehyung was stuck inside the head of V trying to get back out.

Don't hurt him.

"It's V!" Jungkook was pushed into a wall. "Feisty heh?" The younger couldn't lie that his new job gave him more confidence. "F-feisty?"

Woah he's not scared of you!

"No no no!" Jungkook could only stare at the man so called "V" beginning to fall on the floor again with the lights flickering.

"You good V?" The man stood up "Please call me Taehyung, I do apologize acting odd".

~

"Namjoon where were you?" Jin asked drunkenly on the bed. "Just went for a walk..." Jin was only half way asleep at this point. He was well aware a hangover was meant for tomorrow. "Come here..."

So the younger did and sat next to the older unaware of what to do. "I'm sorry."

Jin opened his eyes, "Why are you apologizing?" Namjoon looked at him saying, "For acting like a child..." Jin pulled him down to lay beside him.

Namjoon took this time to stare at Jin closely as he closed his eyes again. "Don't apologize to me pabo~ I'm sorry for not spending time with you..." the younger stared at Jin in awe.

He's perfect, he's beyond that, he puts the brightest star in the sky to shame.

"Hyung." All Namjoon could get was a "hm" sound. "I'm happy you're in my life", Namjoon hugged him tightly.

If Jin was sober this wouldn't be happening. But drunk Jin fell asleep in his arms and Namjoon, could only smile and lightly kiss his forehead as he drifted to sleep as well.

~

"You're Taehyung? I knew your name wasn't V!" Jungkook happily said. "What's your name again?"

"Jungkook." The older and younger could only stare at each other. The lights stopped flickering and they saw each other clearly.

Meanwhile above the hotel, the sky had the stars dancing with one other. For this one night was the start of something tragically beautiful for everyone we know and don't know.

-