Understand Me

Did V regret anything? No, of course not. Since this has been the longest he's been out his powers began to get the best of him. This resulted in him getting weaker. Jin seized the opportunity and stabbed him in the arm. Jin felt awful, but it was the only way. It led to V fainting shortly after.

Jin picked up Namjoon and placed him on the bed, then he rushed out to get supplies. The Jungkook kid, he's out too. So Jin picked him up as well and placed him beside Namjoon. As for V? He was left inside the bathroom.

-

"Jin". Was the first word Namjoon said. Like a switch Jin woke up and hugged him. "What time is it?"

"Four in the morning." The younger tried to get up but Jin stopped him. "You're not...in good shape to say the least."

"N-namjoon", Jungkook's voice was low and weak. "Come here you kid." Namjoon happily gave his little bunny a kiss on forehead. "We're okay." Jin looked away and decided to go the bathroom.

As soon as he opened the door the monster fell out on his knees.

"I d-didn't know what t-to do!" Jin realized Taehyung was back. The tears wouldn't stop. "Jinnie, how bad was it?" Jin smiled at him dearly.

He couldn't tell him what happened. He couldn't bring himself to say "You almost killed my friend", or "You tortured me and I'm scarred for life". His eyes were back to the lovely warm coffee brown he knew. "We're okay," Jin immediately hugged him. "You should stay in the guest room I have to...take care of somethings." Taehyung cried more. He wasn't going to ask. Mainly because he didn't want to know.

"What happened to my arm?" Jin bit his lip. "Y-you did that or well V did that on accident". Jin could never tell Tae that it was him. Why? Why couldn't Jin tell Tae anything?

Because he promised Taehyung to never tell him about V. Jin knew that the two were completely different people. Tae didn't want to know and get scolded for something he didn't have control of. Tae also never wanted Jin to hurt V, after all they use the same body. So Jin will keep his promise. At least he'll try.

He'll keep acting like things aren't that bad. Like V didn't put him through hell. "Go upstairs I'll call you when you can come out okay?" Taehyung nodded and went upstairs.

Jin went back into the room and knocked loud enough for the two to hear. "So Taehyung likes you." It wasn't a question it was a statement. "Namjoon, let's not talk about this now-"

"Does he?" Jungkook asked with a soft cry in his voice. "He-" Jin had to gather his thoughts. He never thought of Tae that way.

"Well Namjoon do you like Jungkook?" Namjoon looked at his dear friend. "Of course I do I love him!" Jin felt his heart clench. He didn't know they were close friends to say that they love each other as friends.

Namjoon thought Jin would know by now that he's in love with him. That Jungkook was a little brother. He didn't know if Jin was even gay but he hoped.

But clearly when Jin's single tear slipped out and when he ran away Namjoon realized quickly.

Jin doesn't know how much Namjoon cares.

He might never realize it.

-