Hate You Means I Love You

"You never came back", Jungkook said as he wiped away his tear. "Y-you never came back..." his voice was broken.

Jungkook needed Taehyung in that time. He needs him now. However Taehyung left without saying anything. There wasn't a note. There wasn't anything.

"You have to understand that I never wanted to leave it's just-" Taehyung couldn't find the words. For once you're making someone miserable. Taehyung shook his head. He wasn't making Jungkook miserable was he?

Just look at him in tears. You did that not me.

"Say something Tae." But the older couldn't find the words. He hurt Jungkook. Not V, him. V was someone he didn't want to become fully. "Tae..."

"Leave." Taehyung didn't mean it. "What?" The color of his eyes started to change, both of them red. "Leave, you don't understand me."

This wasn't fully V, maybe V liked Jungkook as well.

"Y-you don't mean that-"

"I do." So Jungkook stood up and held the door knob in his hands. "Taehyung say something."

But Taehyung didn't know what would make the situation better. What words could fix the time they didn't spend together?

Nothing could.

Maybe V is right.

"I hate you", the hurt younger said as he slammed the door leaving the older behind.

-

Jungkook had been walking for so long. His shoes where stabbing him but he didn't care. He didn't care about anything.

A van stopped right behind him. Two people got out and lunged at him.

Of course Jungkook put up a good fight. Sadly it wasn't good enough.

Taehyung was back and he was running after Jungkook. But then he saw him knocked out cold and thrown into a van like a rag doll. Taehyung new that the people from the laboratory confused him with Jungkook.

They've almost found him but Taehyung would rather have gotten caught than his love.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung ran after the van but he wasn't fast enough. "JUNGKOOK JUST WAIT FOR ME!"

-