Goodbyes To Our Friends

"O-oh I see..." Namjoon's heart clenched at the harsh reality he woke up in. "Namjoon, What can I do?"

~

Taehyung and Jungkook talked the whole night. They didn't sleep at all.

"So Taehyungie~" Jungkook was whipped that's all that he could say. "Yes Kookie?" In a matter of hours the two instantly clicked. "Have I met you before?" Taehyung smiled.

The past can't be revealed.

"At the restaurant yeah!"

That's all he needs to know.

"I've recognized your face before!" Kookie smiled but there was still apart of him who felt off. Just a little.

Meanwhile Taehyung was worried on how long he could stay here for, it couldn't be too long after all he's wanted.

"Hey Tae, would it be weird if I were to say I think I knew you from our past life?" The older laughed it off.

So he's like Dory now.

"It wouldn't be weird but listen I can't stay here." The younger instant felt a tug in his heart? "Why?" Taehyung shrugged "I have to go home."

Nice lie.

The younger instantly ran and hugged him. Taehyung didn't expect Jungkook to react this way.

"Take me with you."

~

"You should...leave Jin...again". Namjoon's heart broke at the thought of seeing Jin walk out of his again.

"You're right I should go right now!" Jin began to gather up his things. Namjoon could only watch as how Jin didn't even think twice. He didn't care leaving about leaving Namjoon again.

Meanwhile the older wished that Namjoon would beg him to stay. The old Namjoon would. Oh how he wish Namjoon would beg him to stay, and he'll come up with a new idea with that smart brain of his. Namjoon was all he had, but Jin saw how simple it was for Namjoon to suggest him to leave.

He's grown up and Jin has to accept that.

He's leaving and Namjoon has to accept that.

~

"Kookie, I can't take you." The younger held on tighter. Taehyung has an emotional rope and Jungkook was caught inside of it.

"Why not?"

Pathetic you'll fall in love.

"I have some business I have to finish first...I'll come back and get you okay?"

Not if I have any say in it.

Taehyung really hoped V wouldn't make Tae forget Jungkook. He did once he wouldn't let it happen again.

~

Namjoon and Jin walked out of the hotel. The cab was there ready. As for the boys they weren't ready but they acted like they were.

"I hope I get to see you again~" Jin lightly hit Namjoon trying to act like his heart wasn't aching. "I'll see you on every billboard and magazine don't worry." Namjoon tried to break a smile.

"Goodbye Namjoon."

~

The older had just enough to get the hell out of the country.

It was best for him to leave. Even if he did fall in love he knew he'd be found. Even if it takes years he'll be found and he didn't want Jungkook in that mess.

Taehyung ran out the door despite Jungkook trying to hold on. Jungkook didn't know why but he just wouldn't let Tae go. It's like they've known each other forever.

"TAXI!" Taehyung quickly hopped in.

"Airport please." The man next to him laughed breaking the thrill Tae has. "Me too."

"I'm going to France and you?" Taehyung felt as ease a little.

"I am too!" What a relief for Taehyung. He was happy about meeting someone knew.

"I'm Taehyung and you are?"

"I'm Jin, let's stick close".

-