Magic Bottle

"No mom-tell dad that I'm- whatever then", Jin vigorously tapped his phone and threw it on the bed.

Surprisingly Namjoon had caught it.

"Jin, what happened?" Jin completely ignoring him simply looked out from the balcony.

There was silence for a good 10 minutes.

"Namjoon do you wish you had two parents like me?" The younger immediately replied with "Of course I'd love two parents, my mom is enough but still having a dad would be...nice."

Jin turned around and replied with "Why?" Namjoon smiled at the thought of it. "Cause double the love." The older shook his head, "That's what everyone thinks when they don't have two parents. That life could be better with the other half, that's not true cause it's double the pain in the heart."

"Jin..."

"There's some club across from this hotel you in?" The younger nodded his head not wanting to leave Jin alone.

-

"Another one..." A drunk Jin raised his shot cup.

"Jin I don't think that you should it's-"

"Fine I'll get it m-myself" Namjoon mentally slapped himself for letting Jin drink so much.

But Namjoon knew Jin better than anyone.

At least that's what he liked to think.

"He just wants to forget..." Namjoon looked at the empty vodka bottle.

Every drop of that bottle was a drop of happiness for Jin that would burn away his feelings. It would numb his heart and head.

He wouldn't be able to feel the pain in his heart and he wouldn't be able to think.

Mainly because he couldn't at this point.

Just then Jin came back with a vodka bottle on his left and a random dude on his right.

"Namjoon go f-find a dude to have fun with tonight..." Namjoon's heart broke but he smiled at his hyung and walked away.

He wanted to say "No, I want to have fun with you", or "Jin let's go back to the hotel". But instead the younger left repeating the same things in his head.

He just wants to forget.

He just wants to be a teenager again.

He just wants to feel happiness for a night.

He just wants to-

And then Namjoon's eyes saw something that...well he didn't know what this feeling was.

But Namjoon couldn't stop looking.

-