Namjoon The Teacher

"What the fuck are we even suppose to say?", a panicked Jungkook was shaking. "Relax baby,  and don't curse it's doesn't look right coming from those lips." Taehyung reassured his boyfriend. "But-" Jungkook couldn't even describe the scene they saw.

They removed the chair and opened the door to reveal clothes all over the place. The air would smack you across the face with it's heavy scent of mist and sweat accompanied with worn out cologne. Then the two men in bed wrapped with one another like puzzle pieces stuck together thanks to sweat.

"Are you perhaps...jealous?" Taehyung smirked while looking at Jungkook. "W-what?" The younger knew what his boyfriend was implying he just played dumb. "You're jealous cause they've done it and we haven't, is that it?" Jungkook immediately stood up. "No- I mean we should do it but like you know what...", The younger didn't bother finishing his sentence.

"Jungkookie!" With Taehyung grabbing Jungkook by the neck he froze. "Get your filthy paws off of-"

"Can you guys shut up? You'll wake up Jin.", a shirtless Namjoon said as he closed the door quietly.

-

"So let's talk..." Jin and Namjoon sat down fully clothed with Jungkook and Taehyung across from the table. "You guys are like our kids so when two people love each other very much-" That's when Jungkook looked at Taehyung and said, "Step aside I think I'm going to vomit!" But Jin slammed his hands on the table. "This is serious!" So Jungkook stopped.

"My fucking bad, we didn't expect you guys to fuck when we left you guys alone together!" Taehyung defended his boyfriend. "Let's face the real thing here, everything is now calm so you two can finally be one", Jin said as he intertwined his hand with Namjoon's.

"Oh so you're dating Namjoon now?", Jungkook asked and Jin nodded his head. "About damn time if you ask me..."

"Okay! So Jin has to go to a photo shoot soon so what do you guys want to do?" Namjoon stood up giving up on their serious conversation. "Namjoon, why don't you leave them alone and just tag along with me..."

"We'll take Namjoon, since you've already had him for the day", Taehyung laughed while pulling Namjoon away.

"Okay well I'll see you later babe!"

-

The two love birds and the third wheel went to an arcade cause why not?

"Guys stop asking me to buy more coins I'm using up all of Jin's money..." Jungkook slapped his back, "So? Isn't he your boyfriend/sugar daddy?" That's when Namjoon chocked on air. "Don't forget that people once thought I was your sugar daddy." So Jungkook quickly ran away to a game while Taehyung stood there confused.

"What's a sugar daddy?" Taehyung turned and asked Namjoon. Poor Namjoon didn't know how he got stuck with them.

"It's someone whose older than you and gives you money for several options, like being their significant other, or just being a moral support kind of person, or having sex with them the list goes on..." so Taehyung tried to do some quick maths. "So you were my boyfriend's sugar daddy?"

Namjoon wanted to die.

"NO! People just thought I was cause he escorted me somewhere and-" Tae was learning so much today. "What's an escort?" Namjoon wanted to pull his hair out. "Someone who follows you to an important event as your plus one sometimes in some occasions the two people fuck but Jungkook and I didn't..."

"Does Jungkook call everyone daddy?" At this point Namjoon wanted to jump off a building with Tae's questions. "Just his boss but I think it's led him to have a daddy kink..."

"Jungkook called me daddy once but-"

Namjoon walked away a drained man.

-