Man Up, Boy

"He won't-" that's when Jungkook fell into the doctor's arms. "Don't." The doctor simply patted Jungkook's back lightly. "I'm sorry."

But Jungkook didn't want sympathy. He didn't want someone to tell him it was too late. He just wanted Taehyung. All of him, even if that meant V as well. Jungkook didn't care.

The doctor opened the door to look at Taehyung one last time when they both realized that the bed was empty.

"Taehyung escaped", Jungkook whispered to himself. The doctor however was about to call for help.

Jungkook couldn't let them or anyone find Taehyung.

So the doctor's life ended there and Jungkook walked out of that building a dirty and sinful man.

-

Namjoon was walking nowhere. Yet his head was filled with a million things. He had been holding onto Jin for so long. For what? For someday that they'll be together?

It was time to let go.

The way Namjoon saw it, he could finally be happy and smile on his own. At this point there was nothing else he could do for Jin. Holding onto to Jin would just mean more damage.

Damage that meant pain which Namjoon was tired of. He couldn't wish for a happy ending anymore.

It just didn't exist.

Yet loving Jin is the only thing Namjoon knows.

"FUCKING HELL MAN!" Namjoon threw his soda on the floor. His breathing was heavy and he was hot even if the weather was cold.

Jin has this impact on him. Wherever he went and wherever he'll go Jin will be in his mind.

"N-Namjoon..." that's when Namjoon's eyes met Taehyung.

He wasn't well at all.

"Kid, what are you doing?" Taehyung just fell into the older's arms. "Take care of Jungkook..." that's when the older realized everything.

"Taehyung, did you know you were-"

"Y-yes." The silence grew onto Namjoon. "I d-didn't want h-him to see me d-d-"

"I get it." Namjoon hugged Taehyung tight. "You can't leave him you know that..." Taehyung wouldn't talk mainly cause it sent him a fire of pain when he did.

But he would talk about Jungkook until his last breathe. "I know, w-watch him p-please."

Namjoon actually felt sympathy for him. For once Namjoon understood how Tae must feel.

"No! You'll make it you have to!" Taehyung smiled, "N-no..." Namjoon frantically ran back to Jin's house. "You'll make it say it with me."

Taehyung's eyelids felt heavier than normal.

"Uh oh..."

"Man up kid you have to make it for Jungkook." Taehyung knew that he couldn't leave. It's not like he wanted too. "Taehyung man up you can do it!"

Namjoon ran as fast as he could.

Was he fast enough?

-