Let's Play

Taehyung and V both agreed on one thing.

Their body was something chiseled by god himself.

"Hey what are..." Taehyung froze. The voice stopped talking and he knew exactly why. His body, the person was caught off guard by their body.

"I'm-" you're pathetic if you apologize. They walked in on us.

~

Namjoon shut himself out from the world. Jin begged him to hear him out. But Namjoon was just as stubborn as Jin.

Jin didn't see why the younger was hurt but still figured he should tell him how good it was. Namjoon was just too hurt to hear anything.

"Just hear me out pabo!" Namjoon painfully laughed recalling what happened earlier.

Flashback

"Namjoon stop being so stubborn and listen to what went down!". Namjoon shook his head "Leave me alone already!" Jin was taken back as anyone would want to even be in the same room as him.

"Namjoon stop being a kid and listen!" But the younger kept walking away. Mainly because he did want to be alone right now.

Another factor was how could he tell Jin how he felt about him? It wouldn't be special and that is what he deserved. It wasn't the right timing to come clean.

"Fuck you then Namjoon! I'll be happy when I don't ever come back to this shit whole city!"

Jin was on this last straw the vodka in him was talking.

End of flashback

It's the vodka.

He doesn't mean it.

Namjoon kept repeating this until the lights began to flicker in the hotel.

"Weird..."

~

You're nervous around him? You can easily take him down, pathetic! Taehyung winced as he fell onto the floor.

V couldn't come out but he wanted to.

He shouldn't he's not suppose to ever, but Taehyung knew V was stronger. He hasn't learned how to stop him.

"What the fuck..." the lights began to flicker.

"NO!" Taehyung stood up. The guy stood up as well.

"What's your name?" The man who stood up asked, knowing he'd cut him off.

"I'm Jung-"

"I'm V."

-