The Rein Of V

"You've found me..." as Namjoon and Jin locked eyes like the first time 6 months ago while Jungkook's eyes lit up. "Taehyung!" Only Jin didn't know how to break it to this new guy that it wasn't Taehyung it was V.

"Get the fuck off of me!" V scoffed. He's back for me! Taehyung was so happy on the inside.

"Wha- Tae it's me..." Jin instantly rubbed his back. "He's special you know?" Jin looked at V who was sitting on the floor, his back against the wall. He squatted down in front of him.

"V, let Taehyung come out he has company..." Jin cocked his head to the side. "No!" Common V let me out please.

"I don't know who he is!" And V stormed off. You know who he is and what he means to me.

Jungkook began to feel his eyes tear up. Namjoon instantly went to hug Jungkook. "At least we found him", he whispered to the crying boy. "He will pay." Namjoon walked away to find this "Taehyung" of "V".

"Namjoon, I don't think it's a good idea-" But ignoring Jin, Namjoon opened the door that belonged to the man that made Jungkook cry.

"That's really fucked up you know? Jungkook was so happy and ready to come and find you! If you weren't here he would've went all over the world he-" V smirked "Shut up yeah?" Be nice, he's looking out for his friend.

Jin was at the door way terrified by the changing of V's eyes. "Namjoon, give it a rest." Namjoon shook his head. "This dude..." he began to poke V. "Right here..." he continued to pester V. "Made Jungkook cry."

"And what will you do about that?" V happily smiled at Namjoon who instantly went in for a punch but his hand stopped mid air. Jungkook watched in confusion.

The lights began to flicker. "V, that's enough you-" but Jin couldn't get Taehyung back. This was the longest V has been out.

This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong.

V's eyes turned blood red. He smirked and Namjoon began punching himself. Jungkook was crying more.

This is wrong, V stop. This is wrong, V stop. This is wrong, V stop. This is wrong, V stop.

He's too innocent to see this and Jin knew he had to protect that. He pushed Jungkook out the room and locked the door.

Jungkook began crying louder and pounded on the door.

"V, common you're playing too much now-" V laughed "You've seen nothing yet."

V made Namjoon throw himself against the wall. His nose was bleeding, along with his mouth. V laughed and laughed motioning the next move with his eyes.

Stop it please. Stop it please. Stop it please. Stop it please. Stop it please. Stop it please.

Jungkook passed out at the door from trying to knock it down.

Namjoon was passed out and his unconscious body was being thrown across the room like a rag doll.

Jin was frozen in place as V took an effect on him too. He wanted Seokjin to see everything, so even if he tried to close he eyes V wouldn't allow it.

V was having time of his life.

Taehyung was no where to be found.

-