New Daddy

"Let's go to the park babe!" Taehyung ran to the swings and Jungkook couldn't help but smile. Taehyung was the older one yet acted like the younger one. Then again Taehyung never really "had fun".

"Could you push me?" Jungkook nodded and pushed Taehyung. Shortly once the older had a steady pace Jungkook sat on the next swing. "So Tae..."

"Hm?" Taehyung was daydreaming about his future now that he felt as ease? "What do you want to do about us?" Taehyung didn't know what he wanted for them.

"Like do we move? Do we-" That's when Taehyung stood up "We're not leaving Jin and Namjoon they're family!"

"Fine fine we won't leave, I just some..." The younger closed his eyes has he was going to cringe at his confession, "I want some alone time with you because I want some attention..."

Yes it is true Jungkook wanted everything Taehyung had to offer but Jungkook would give everything he had to offer.

"We're alone right now." Taehyung hugged his boyfriend who was still sitting on the swing. "That's not what I meant I-" Jungkook sighed and inhaled his boyfriend's scent. "Let's go eat I'm hungry."

-

"No not in there-" Taehyung snatched Jungkook by the hand "Common don't be a jerk!" So the two walked into a little restaurant.

Jungkook was looking at every corner afraid. This wasn't any restaurant. Jimin owned this restaurant and Jungkook hadn't come in to work for all the time Taehyung was at the hospital.

"What's good here?" Jungkook wasn't paying attention and his boyfriend noticed it quickly. "Hey Jungkook, what's going on?"

Jungkook shook his head until he felt a pair of arms go around his chest. He looked up and saw Jimin.

"Miss me?" Jimin happily plopped himself onto Jungkook's lap. "You haven't responded to me for awhile care to ex-"

"Jungkook, whose this?" Jimin stared at Taehyung. "Babyboy who is this?" Jungkook nearly chocked on his drink from the nickname Jimin called him.

"Jimin this-" That's when Jimin interrupted him "No it's daddy remember?"

"D-daddy this is Taehyung my boyfriend..." Jimin's eyes widen and he looked at Taehyung again. Only Taehyung was confused but also jealous? Taehyung wouldn't mind being called daddy it sounded nice when Jungkook said it.

"Daddy? Jungkook he's not your dad."

Of course Taehyung wouldn't know anything about this topic. Jimin stood up and laughed, "I can see why you haven't come into work, enjoy your little break see you soon."

Jungkook felt as ease until Jimin came back asking for he always did. "Don't think daddy forgot common." Jungkook shook his head saying no.

"No kiss for daddy?" But Taehyung understood that. "Jungkook can't kiss anyone but me." Jimin smirked and patted Taehyung on the back. "It's just business."

"Jungkook stand up." So of course Jungkook did.

Taehyung walked over and placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek and stared into his eyes. "You're mine you know." Taehyung then kissed Jungkook but this time it was to make sure this Jimin guy knew that Jungkook was his. It was heated and Jungkook was finally getting the attention he wanted.

By the time the two stopped Jimin was walking off in the distance.

"Let's go back to Jin's house", Taehyung said between breathes. To mess around with Jungkook, Taehyung decided to play around with his boyfriend.

As the two were leaving hand in hand Taehyung happily said, "Also Jungkook you're my babyboy okay?" He planted a small kiss on his forehead and continued to walk as Jungkook stood in shock.

"Two can play at this game..." Jungkook thought to himself. "Okay I'm coming daddy!" That's when Taehyung stopped in his tracks.

"Daddy?"

-