Calmy Revealed

Jungkook woke up to Namjoon banging on his door. "Jungkook-ah get up already!" The younger groaned but jumped out of bed. This was one thing Jungkook didn't like about living with Namjoon, he freaked out about any little thing.

"What is it?" That's when Namjoon threw a magazine to him. "What the fuck!" Jungkook was more annoyed. "Just look at it already!" So Jungkook picked up and saw.

 "Just look at it already!" So Jungkook picked up and saw

And Jungkook simply froze. All this time they went looking for clues and now they've just been handed where Seokjin is staying at. Not only that but there was big question on the cover.

"Call me crazy but I think the boy they're talking about is Taehyung." Namjoon's words brought Jungkook to reality. "You think?" Namjoon nodded. "If they both left at the same time, chances are they've crossed paths and if I know Jin-" Namjoon gulped a little at his words. What if Jin changed? Or what if Namjoon was just putting false hope into Jungkook. "He would take Taehyung with him."

-

"Jinnie!" Taehyung ran into Jin's arms. "Yes?" Taehyung stood up "Look at how cool you look! I bet girls are all over you!" Jin smiled "Yes they are but I like guys so-"

"You're gay?" Jin nodded "How come I didn't know?" Jin went into the kitchen with Tae following behind him. "I've never told anyone, just you."

"Seokjin hyung..." V came out and Seokjin got used to it. When it comes to serious things V would be the one talking.

However Seokjin took out the jug of milk ignoring V's presence. "Seokjin." He was about to open the jug of milk when V began staring intently at the milk. He made it harder for the older to open it. "V please don't play games." V kept on making it tighter.

"Okay what!" He gave up. "Seokjin, don't push me to use what I have against you okay?" The older rolled his eyes. "Nothing wrong with being gay you know? I am too." The older nodded his head. "Also why did you reveal our location?" And that's when the older froze. Taehyung didn't care about that, in fact he wanted to be found by Jungkook.

V didn't like how Tae had a soft spot for everyone he meets.

"Well Seokjin?" The older cleared his throat. "They wanted to attract more tourists and I don't really have a say on what goes on the cover." V scoffed "Seokjin you should've fought for them not to say anything!" Seokjin knew V was getting worked up. No one wanted to see him get to his limit.

"I'm making cake wants some?" V was panting "W-what?" Seokjin smiled and faced V. "I'm making cake, would you want some later?"

"Sure Jinnie!" Taehyung came back and happily skipped away. Jin let out a sigh. He figured out to get Taehyung back not too long after they first met.

Simply talk sweet to him like nothing is wrong. Talk to him calmly like his eyes weren't turning a vicious red.

However Jin wouldn't lie if he wasn't just a little scared. He wouldn't know how far V would go mainly because he hasn't seen him go that far. Even if V cared for Jin just a little he would put it aside and do whatever he wanted.

Jin looked out the window. He knew Namjoon was coming and he had to prepare for it.

-