Growing Up

6 Months Later

Jungkook was now "leveled up" as Jimin said and became an escort under the company Jimin created. Jungkook was just happy he wasn't a full time stripper anymore, people were getting too handsy with him and there was only one person on his mind.

Taehyung a.k.a. V.

Namjoon was now a director. Sure he's smart and graduated at the top of his class as expect but he liked directing. Directing was his way of creating different scenarios of what would have happened with Jin and him using real life people.

The two met in a odd way.

It made sense though, Namjoon was going to a filming festival and needed a date. So he found Jimin's company.

However Namjoon doesn't know it's the same Jimin from the night he walked in on Jin.

They only had a conversation on the phone twice. The first was to ask if the business was true, the second time was to schedule for Jungkook.

Namjoon was Jungkook's first escort.

Namjoon couldn't forget how Jungkook looked. In his suit ready for a date. Polished and perfect just for him. Namjoon made it clear there wouldn't be any sex and Jungkook was happy with that. In fact Jungkook was so surprised by Namjoon that he wanted to stay friends with him.

Ever since then the two have become close. One day they realized they both are heart broken. They soon realized it happened at the same location and day.

So they both made a vow to come up with a plan and find their soulmates together, because they felt if they both met then Jin and Taehyung/V have met as well.

-