Daddy And His Babyboy Bunny

Namjoon felt that telling Jungkook not to come was a good thing. He didn't want Jungkook to get hurt. That was the main reason, but also if he couldn't find Jin or Tae he'd break down which is something he doesn't do.

Namjoon's currently packing as Jungkook was no where to be found.

"Daddy~" Jungkook happily screamed. Jimin came out with a new set of clothes for Jungkook. "It's very rude that you came to me, your boss at this time of night!" Of course Namjoon wanted to leave at night, it would work out with the time zone difference.

For Jimin, Jungkook was a dear employee but also a little brother. Sure Jimin asks for a kiss on the cheek here and there but Jimin couldn't see himself with Jungkook.

For Jungkook, Jimin was his friend. Sure he might've had to be a stripper and do awkward things he wouldn't want to do again but it helped Jimin create a safer way to do business so he is happy to help.

Currently Jungkook is covered in sweat from running all the way from his ( and Namjoon's) house to Jimins.

"Jungkook your phone is ringing." Only the younger turned over on the bed. "Hello?" Jimin answered "I'm Jimin- yes Jungkook is with me I- yeah he's okay...you want to pick him up?" Jimin looked over at the younger who was pouting.

Such a babyboy.

"Fifteen minutes? Okay I'll bring him out by then." The older hung up and tossed the phone beside him. "Change already Namjoon is coming to get you."

"Fine." The younger began taking his shirt off. While Jimin was curious. "Jungkook."

"Yeah Daddy?" Jimin smiled "We're not at work you don't have to call me that, it's only for work." Jungkook began to put on the new clothes. "I like it."

Jimin knew it was time to ask.

"You were Namjoon's escort, and now you're living with him, is he your sugar daddy?"

And Jimin did not expect the answer he got from Jungkook.

-

Namjoon rushed over to get Jungkook. He realized he needed Jungkook to be there if things didn't go right. Jungkook is his happiness and he needs that bunny smile to make him strong.

Namjoon began to pull up at the house and he saw two figures. He stepped out of the car and saw him.

Not Jungkook, the man beside him.

"You-" Jimin looked at Namjoon. "Oh, it's you." Jungkook was surprised that they knew each other already.

"Daddy, you know Namjoon?" Meanwhile the oldest of the three looked at Jungkook. "Did you just call him daddy?" Jimin smirked "Jealous? Like how you were jealous when-"

"Common Jungkook let's go." Namjoon quickly grabbed his bunny's hand.

"Wait Jungkook, you have to give me a kiss on the cheek!" So Jungkook not knowing any better went to Jimin. Just before he could give him a kiss on the cheek Namjoon, punched Jimin in the face.

"There's your fucking kiss!" Jungkook was hurt on the inside that Namjoon would do such a thing. "Namjoon why would you-"

So Namjoon quickly shut Jungkook up by kissing him on the corner of his mouth. Right after he picked him up like the child he is.

Namjoon knows Jungkook is a babyboy. So if he has to take charge once and a while he will.

"Get ready Jungkook because we're going to Paris."

-